1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. ThePerspicacious
    ThePerspicacious
    Halfway through day 7, I am discovering new things about myself, behavior patters, false beliefs that I have about myself.
  2. Dank24
    Dank24
    El Bien-estar no es la meta es el Camino.
    1. Don80 likes this.
  3. triwizardgryffindor
    triwizardgryffindor
    Day 1 - Done and dusted.
    1. Don80, Ghost️ and silex_jedi like this.
  4. Bingles
    Bingles
    Alright, got to stay true to my promise. No nofap forum for a month. I'm online too much.
    1. Ghost️ and Lou Bloom like this.
  5. Bingles
    Bingles
    I HATE THE ANTI-CHRIST. I ordered from McDonald's, and the bastards forgot MY WHOLE BLOODY MEAL. The DQP burger and my two large fries.
    1. Lou Bloom likes this.
    2. Bingles
      Bingles
      The bastards had the nerve to charge me for it too! Sitting in the driveway with my dad, can't look at the bag at the checkout. By the time I get the order fixed, the rest of the meal is stone cold. Thieving little rats.
      Apr 23, 2024 at 11:51 AM
      Lou Bloom likes this.
  6. absoluteminded
    absoluteminded
    I had my first wet dream after at least two months today. Strange because I used to have one every two weeks or so. Is my brain healing?
    1. silex_jedi and Lou Bloom like this.
  7. Zeso
    Zeso
    Day 2, no urges yet.
    1. Lou Bloom likes this.
  8. f3ej
  9. Still Balling
    Still Balling
    Never, ever doubt my decision: I know it’s the right one and there’s absolutely nothing to give up.
    1. Lou Bloom and Toni7 like this.
  10. Rainbow Warrior
    Rainbow Warrior
    I want to stop counting the days. But helping others is so rewarding. I will try really hard next 150 days. Speak soon!
    1. Lou Bloom, Ghost️ and Dying Light like this.
  11. Dying Light
    Dying Light
    Happiness is subjective, what makes one person happy may make another person sad. But it must involve attending to higher goals in life.
    1. Dying Light
      Dying Light
      What should make a person happy is living a life without pmo, helping others, making a career and family etc.
      Apr 23, 2024 at 10:07 AM
      Lou Bloom and Ghost️ like this.
    2. Dying Light
      Dying Light
      All men seek happiness. This is without exception. Whatever different means they employ, they all tend to this end. The cause of some going to war, and of others avoiding it, is the same desire in both, attended with different views.
      Apr 23, 2024 at 10:22 AM
    3. Dying Light
      Dying Light
      The will never takes the least step but to this object. This is the motive of every action of every man, even of those who hang themselves.
      Apr 23, 2024 at 10:26 AM
  12. f3ej
    f3ej
    FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    1. Lou Bloom and Ghost️ like this.
  13. Bingles
    Bingles
    Romans 18:18 - "I consider that our presents sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us". Never give up.
    2. Bingles
      Bingles
      2 O'clock on a Tuesday and it's like my brain is back to full-swing. Why am I like this? Why can't I just control my urges?
      Apr 23, 2024 at 9:07 AM
    3. VirginChristian
      VirginChristian
      There's only 16 chapters of Romans.

Romans 8:18
      [18]For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
      Apr 23, 2024 at 10:35 AM
      Lou Bloom likes this.
    4. Bingles
      Bingles
      Apologies, keyboard typo. :P
      Apr 23, 2024 at 11:25 AM
  14. TheLoneWolf88
    TheLoneWolf88
    It's so weird that out of nowhere yesterday, I got a surge of confidence. Even the thought of being rejected no longer scares me
    1. Lou Bloom likes this.
  15. Rainbow Warrior
    Rainbow Warrior
    Nofap day 152/365. Hardmode day 95/365. God loves those who don’t give up. A few glimpses won’t set me back. Nearing 100 days of Hardmode.
    1. silex_jedi, Lou Bloom and Ghost️ like this.
  16. Homo sapien.
    Homo sapien.
    Hope can take any form!
  17. One step at a time!
    One step at a time! Rakan_123
    Hello @Rakan_123 , what’s your status? Haven’t heard from you in a while? Hope all is well.
  18. One step at a time!
    One step at a time! wastewater
    Hello @wastewater, what’s your status? Haven’t heard from you in a while? Hope all is well.
  19. LostSon41
    LostSon41
    Goals:
    1. Lou Bloom, Ghost️ and Dying Light like this.
    2. LostSon41
      LostSon41
      1. Make your bed every day.
      2. Cold showers in mornings.
      3. Aim to get in bed at approximately 10 PM on weeknights.
      4. JOURNAL EVERY NIGHT.
      5. Only use social media for communication purposes, leave apps deleted otherwise.
      Apr 22, 2024 at 10:21 PM
    3. Rainbow Warrior
      Rainbow Warrior
      That’s the ticket my son
      Apr 23, 2024 at 10:06 AM
  20. Rainbow Warrior
    Rainbow Warrior
    Had rest. Made up my two missed prayers. Spiritually recharged. Chosen ones wake up for night prayers at 3-5am. Prophetic Dreams & visions!
    1. Lou Bloom, silex_jedi and Ghost️ like this.