1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ready to end it...

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by LUKEY_luke, Aug 28, 2017.

1. LUKEY_luke

LUKEY_luke Fapstronaut

I have finally admitted to myself I have an addiction. Now I am ready to become a new person.

Abstain_for_gains and kp3ad like this.
  2. kp3ad

kp3ad Fapstronaut

Welcome and Good Luck!

3. Big first step
    Good luck

4. Well done fo admittung it

5. LUKEY_luke

LUKEY_luke Fapstronaut

Thank you for the support guys :)

6. Chudmeister

Chudmeister Fapstronaut

Hit us up if you need to talk dude, I know how tough it is, I'm on day 11 and I'm always happy to talk.

7. LUKEY_luke

LUKEY_luke Fapstronaut

Thanks bro I've actually just talking to people on here has helped tremendously.

8. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

9. LUKEY_luke

LUKEY_luke Fapstronaut

First off thank you for the support. I'm not abstain from orgasms because sex is an important of mine and my girlfriends relationship. I've found ways to fill my time with educational materials: podcasts, science articles. I blacklisted P related sites on my computer and phone. I also downloaded the mobile app and I always have the web app open when online. Truth be told the biggest component is being able to come on here and talk with people who share the same problem as me and it helps a lot.

D . J . likes this.
  10. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

11. VanillaMochi

VanillaMochi Fapstronaut

12. Chudmeister

Chudmeister Fapstronaut

It does help to talk to people, for me it's like a new facebook

13. LUKEY_luke

LUKEY_luke Fapstronaut

Dude I couldn't agree more. Check out my video I just posted in the Rebooting forum on how to block websites hopefully it'll help a lot of people.

jalls likes this.