1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

yup i understand, but honestly if i found myself at day 0 every week my motivation would disappear after a while

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Rising Sun !!

Rising Sun !! Fapstronaut

3. Navdeep

Navdeep Fapstronaut

I want to give a try

So im in also☺

4. Pranav1486

Pranav1486 Fapstronaut

I am in. This weelend is difficult for me. I will meet my wife after two weeks. Offcourse having sex with no orgasms, karezza, would be challenge in this week.

5. User047

User047 Fapstronaut

This is just what I need!!! Having Hall of Fame presents something to look forward.
    Please do it for 14 days and so... I will make sure to join!
    Starting this challenge today, it's a Day 1!

6. On day 2 and feeling good.

To everyone here,We can do this just keep fighting and lets make that hall of fame grow!

7. Frustrated person

Frustrated person Fapstronaut

Hii 2525 How can I start this 7 day challenge means will I have to click any link and it will count days or will I have to generate link in my mind and keep counting

8. Frustrated person

Thanks

Deleted Account and 2525 like this.
  9. Frustrated person

Hiiii I'm in. ............day 0

10. Shuckle

Shuckle Fapstronaut

I'm in. Day 0 of the 7-Day Challenge.

11. Princelet3_vp

Princelet3_vp Fapstronaut

Day 1 done and gone... Let's keep it going

12. jimmy2017

jimmy2017 Fapstronaut

I really like the instructions of your 7-day challenge. An every-day post on this thread. Nice thinking. I am up to this challenge. Day zero..

See you tomorrow..

13. Low

Low Fapstronaut

im in day 0 of this challenge rn

14. dangerduff

dangerduff Fapstronaut

Thanks for creating this challenge! It's exactly what i need at the moment! Good luck everyone and see you all tomorrow!

jimmy2017, User047, 2525 and 2 others like this.
  15. Frustrated person

Yesterday was my 2nd day to join nofap and my first day is going on for this 7 day challenge.....
    ........ I was going well till night.......At the bed time 12 o'clock night I began experiencing sexual drives....But I was hard enough to deceive my mind

I hope the day would have ended there........while sleeping I noticed some sexual dreams coz its too difficult to remind dreams and I tried to divert my mind and I diverted successfully.......

The next morning something relly wierd and a piece of shit happened when I got up I went to toilet and I saw my underwear was little wet when I checked it I saw I had cummed or ejaculated while sleeping.......Its really wierd..... Shitttttt

Can anyone tell me is it common or rare........ Is it a moment to worry......... Would I have to restart my batch to day 0.......but I didn't watch or did PM...... Feeling so frustrated

16. Adam G

Adam G New Fapstronaut

I'm in. It's been 5 days for me but shall I make it 0?

17. Adam G

Adam G New Fapstronaut

I'm new here too. My opinion for what it is is, is no it does not count as wet dreams can happen to anyone and it's really out of your control. It's happened to me once as a teenager. Stay strong

18. Navdeep

Navdeep Fapstronaut

19. Kjbuckhoops

Kjbuckhoops Fapstronaut

Day 1 in the books. Stay strong brothers! 2525 - just a fantastic idea man. Small goals, small wins, lead to bigger goals and wins.

20. Yolo1997

Yolo1997 Fapstronaut