1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

SUPER URGANT, NEED ADVICE

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by BlueDragonfly, Sep 11, 2017.

1. BlueDragonfly

BlueDragonfly Fapstronaut

So this guy at school has been putting me in a loose choke hold and telling me to "Say sorry for Pearl Harbor", since I'm 1/4 Japanese. I don't think he's racist and I'm not offended by that, he's just an asshole who thinks it's funny.

He's been doing it since last year third trimester (he's probably done it at least 15+ times). He just started doing it again and it got old a long time ago. I was getting ready for cross country in the locker room today and he did it. I've thought to myself "if he does it again I'm going to threaten him". Well he did it and I was really tired and out of it, so without thinking I said "if you ever do that again in going to punch you in the face". He said "What?", and since I already said it once and wasn't going to take it back I repeated it.

He said "you seem different. You didn't say sorry for Pearl Harbor" and walked away, with that stupid grin on his face (he's fat and look like a rat, like Leafy the YouTuber).

So chances are he doesn't believe me and he's going to do it again, and I can't back down about what I said so I'm gonna have to punch him in the face.

I'm wondering what you guys think I shouldn't do and how much trouble I could get in. My main worry is getting in trouble because in middle school a kid got taken to court and moved to another school for punching someone in the face.

2. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Look, if that dude keeps messing with you, you're gonna have to beat the living sh*t out of him, so he can respect you and leave you alone. What you could also do, if he messes with you, is put him in a Muy Thai clinch hold, and start kneeing the living crap out of his stomach until all of the wind is beaten out of him. And to get out of the chokehold, you have to immediately put your hand on his wrist and his elbow, and push downward and leftward at the same exact time. I hope this helps!

3. Why on earth have you not told an adult about this? My gosh, kids drive me crazy with this crap. Tell somebody! That's what they're there for! He should be expelled for something like that, but nothing will ever be done if you don't tell anyone.

AM141 likes this.
  4. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

If he does it again make a confrontation. If he does it again after that, Punch that fucking rat in the face lmao

BlueDragonfly likes this.
  5. BlueDragonfly

BlueDragonfly Fapstronaut

I've had this shit happen before. I told my mom and she's okay with me punching him. In past experiences there's a meeting and they get yelled at, say they'll never do it again, and then when enough time passes they go back to yheir old ways. Maybe not as bad but they're still assholes.

6. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Sometimes, you gotta put fear in people's hearts in order to respect you. Most of the time, guys that see another guy telling on them would see them as cowards. I learnt that, the hard way.

BlueDragonfly likes this.
  7. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

@BlueDragonfly
    I'm not trying to promote violence, I'm just trying to be realistic. For example, there was this guy who one day told me "Thank you." And I was like "Thank you for what." And he said "Thank you for my virginity loss." He was basically telling me "thank you for f**king me." I got so upset, that I ended up punching him in the face when the class was over. And he never made any disrespectful remark to me again. In any situation, you should try to reason with words (unless the guy disrespects your mom), and only get physical if it's truly necessary. Don't be those type of guys that would allow others to take advantage of, I'm just saying.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2017
    Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Salmon

Salmon Fapstronaut

I don't know how strict your school is but there should be a consequence for his behavior, which sounds like bullying. If you end up fighting him they'll probably ask "why didn't you come to us first?". Do you have witnesses that he's been bothering you? I understand why many people don't go to school administrators for these things, (they don't want to be labeled "snitches", they think nothing will be done, etc.) but you might be able to save unnecessary trouble. I think there's a proverb that says something about defeating an enemy without getting the sword dirty, or something like that. I don't know where you live, but fighting can lead to citations, community service, etc. Just weigh the pros and cons. Whatever your choice, I hope it's all for the best. Maybe you being serious with him today will make him have second thoughts about bothering you.

9. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Most people don't care about how serious you are, unfortunately. I would get laughed at from some people, whenever I'm being "serious with them." It just gets me so upset.

10. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

First off, what state do you live in?

Secondly, please describe this chokehold in more detail ... is he coming up behind you and wrapping his arm around your neck, so that the crook of his elbow is against your throat? Like this?

[​IMG]

11. Salmon

Salmon Fapstronaut

I get that, but there's also people who acknowledge, deep down inside, that they're not as tough as they try to pretend and don't want to risk others finding out through them getting beat up or called out on their bluff.

12. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

You'd have to be very lucky, or be very positive, to find someone like that nowadays. LOL XD

13. Punch him just like you said you would. When striking, the hard part of the hand hit soft parts of the body and vice versa.

Go for the nose and hit it hard. Even if you throw a weak punch the nose hurts like hell, especially if you aren't used to being hit there. A good punch should make it bleed which always freaks out the person.

But once you pop him back off. Then you simply claim self defense.

If you need to break the chokehold, you can stomp with your heel into his foot. Stomp hard.

Doc Lolliday likes this.
  14. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

I think it'd be best to get out of it immediately after he wraps his arms around the throat. You do that by putting one hand on his wrist, and the other on the elbow, and push downward and leftward with all of your strength (at the same time). But if it's too late, you're done for. If the guy does lock it in, you can do two thins to save yourself from being choked out.

1. Try elbowing him
    2. Kick him in the balls.

Doc Lolliday likes this.
  15. Brother I've been jumped by fuktards cause I didn't put my money where my mouth was in high school.

Shit I called this dude a bitch walkin' by the Doc one day near the main office, he was over 6 feet while I was standin' at half his weight at about 5'7". He turned around and bitch slapped me full force and proceeded to say, "man now that's a bitch..." and I just had to eat it because he dominated me physically.

Other incidents aren't worth mentioning but I took beatings far beyond what you begin to explain here that I couldn't do a damn thing about.

Sometimes you just gotta eat 'em to learn how to avoid 'em. Haven't been touched in years man.

16. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Damn, that sucks. Maybe you should teach yourself how to fight, so you can dominate dudes that wanna mess with you.
    This video may help you out, to fight multiple dudes trying to attack you.

17. Brother I know how to scrap like a junkyard bitch who ain't been fed in a week.

Maybe you should keep your ego fueled thoughts shut before you dis reality.

18. Lmao at the mma video.

You ever go toe to toe with street thugs son? They don't fight octagon style...

19. Don't fight man. I thought I could fight many times but I ended up looking like a weak punk. I got beat up real bad and got a bloody nose where everyone laughed at me and called me names after. It's not worth the life long shame and guilt and embarrassment. Just walk away please. Don't make a mistake and end up like me where you regret your decisions for the rest of your life.

20. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Out of curiosity. If you were confronted with a situation where dudes were trying to threaten the well being of your future wife and future kids, what would you do?