1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. 7 days completed, were halfway there!!

2. YonCharly456

YonCharly456 Fapstronaut

Day 9/14. And we continue. Now with more spirit to follow. It seems that with the days that pass, things are returning to their levels. The desire has been diminishing. But you must always keep an eye out. Unpredictable images appear on whatsapp or facebook ... And I have to refrain from continuing to see them. Better go blocking sites from which I do not want to see images that I miss from the notifications that my friends make or the serious media news. And let's go forward! Without ever seeing back!

3. User047

User047 Fapstronaut

Quting myself because I am glad I did not relapse :)
    Urges are gone and I am safe now! I am so glad because I am going to add one extra day to my counter instead of returning to zero.
    I could not handle that defeated feeling that comes up with the relapse... all that guilt, shame, depression, difficulty to start again, self-hate...

Still, I am feeling far from OK. I am currently in a zombie-like state. Here is how I feel:
    - I don't feel like moving at all.
    - I don't feel like reading.
    - I don't feel like watching anime.
    - In fact, I don't feel like doing anything.
    - My energy levels are bellow zero.
    - I am so tired, I will have to drag myself somehow just to give my dog to eat.
    - I don't even feel like sleeping.
    - I don't feel like doing any of my evening habits. And I will probably end my 4 months streak of reading a minimum of 45 minutes per day.
    - Going to skip my evening meditation
    - I have a lot of things to do but I won't because I just can't drag myself around.

What helps when I am feeling like this is idle watching TV.

But...
    IT WILL GET BETTER! I KNOW THAT I WON'T BE FEELING LIKE THIS FOREVER! IN FACT, I WILL MOST LIKELY FEEL BETTER IN A COUPLE OF HOURS!

Princelet3_vp likes this.
  4. YESTERDAY WAS A BAD DAY WAS ABOUT TO RELAPSE BUT I HELD ON TO MY COMMITMENT...TODAY WAS EASY
    DAY 3 OF 14 DONE.
    CONSTANTLY REMIND YOURSELF THAT YOU CAN DO IT
    COZ MAN IT'S NOT EASY.
    IT'S ONLY BEEN DAY 3 AND IN M Y MIND IT FEELS LIKE ITS BEEN AGES BUT I WAS REALLY DEEP INTO THIS SHIT HOLE AND THE CLIMB IS NEVER EASY BUT THE ZENITH IS AMAZING.
    WILL CONTINUE ON TO A LONGER ONE LIKE 30 DAYS NEXT.

Princelet3_vp and User047 like this.
  5. ANYBODY KNOWS AN APP FOR ANDROID THROUGH WHICH I CAN BLOCK x RATED CONTENT ON CHROME(FOR PHONE)

6. PMO Fighter

PMO Fighter Fapstronaut

Day 8 & 9 - No PMO
    Urges are not strong during these days. I'm learning to drive my mother's car and having some spare time overall. I'm really glad to be PMO-free right now and I hope urges won't bother you guys as well. We just need to keep going.

7. User047

User047 Fapstronaut

I will have to quote myself once more :D
    Literally 3 minutes after writing this all those "symptoms" were gone...
    Not only that, but I had a sudden burst of energy.
    Washed dishes and enjoyed listening music, singing and dancing...

What the...
    Mood Swings power.

I will actually do all my habits.

8. Princelet3_vp

Princelet3_vp Fapstronaut

So I missed checking in here yesterday for day 2 but here is me checking in for day 3 out of 14..we are gonna make it

9. leaveitalone

leaveitalone Fapstronaut

Day two done and onto day three - but the M urges are very strong

10. Chris3000

Chris3000 Fapstronaut

11. Jack Throway

Jack Throway Fapstronaut

Checking in, day 4 of 14 done

User047 and 2525 like this.
  12. ameliorate

ameliorate Fapstronaut

Checking in for Day 3. Yesterday turned out well - I was productive at work and scored two goals at soccer. Now I've got the afternoon off and I plan to read my book, do a work-out, and get ahead on some projects. Keep it up everyone!

13. B12rent

B12rent Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Resetting here. Was Hoping to get to 21 in totality, but I have to restart.
    Made a promise to myself to destroy the next device that I look at P on. Eventually I'll either reboot or not have any technology left.
    0/14

14. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

Hi everyone!

Today is my 6th day/14 days. So almost halfway done! Woohoo!!!
    Total: 13 days, tomorrow would be my 14th day (beginning of 2nd week as of tomorrow)
    In two days on my 16th day would be my longest new streak of no PMO since I started doing masturbating as a boy (age 11).

Healing Update:

I have noticed that my erections are becoming bigger and stronger.
    Bigger flaccid penis.
    Urges were EXTREME on 10th day. Glad that it passed by.
    Urges now are on/off.... Sometimes strong, but not too bad overall

I'm taking it a day by day basis. Trying to aim for my 30 day reboot goal, then ultimately will go for a 90 day basis. No dating to the girls, no sex, no PMO at all till I achieve my goals then I'll re-evaluate them after 90 day and see what I want to do afterwards. It all depends on how I feel at that time.

Stay strong. I believe in each one of you, brothers!

YonCharly456, User047 and 2525 like this.
  15. Dhampyr

Dhampyr Fapstronaut

... day 3 ...

2525 likes this.
  16. Day 1: done.
    Day 2: In progress...

17. vastsa

vastsa Fapstronaut

Day 3 completed
    I was on a business trip. I had business meetings all day. The day ended without any problems.
    But this morning alone in the hotel was a test. I had strong urge, but I resisted. I hope I do not have problems all day.

18. Just finished the 7-day challenge so I will start 14-day challenge now. Cheers to everyone and good luck to all of you part of the challenge.

Day 1 for me then.

19. Marcus Oz

Marcus Oz Fapstronaut

Day 1 for me too i just finished the 7 day challenge, i wanted to take a break from my counter and do PMO but ive gotta study D:<

Refuse2GiveUp, User047 and 2525 like this.