1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I need help.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Ab Fouad, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Ab Fouad

Ab Fouad New Fapstronaut

Hello, My name is Ab. no its not my real name, my parents didn't name me after a muscle. in all seriousness. I can't stop, I've been doing this for about 4 years now and I've wanted to stop more times than i can count. i always relapse and it gets harder and harder every time. i don't know what to do and its my first time ever reaching out for help but i really need it. its consuming me at this point and i just want to lead a better life and i feel like PMO is stopping me. i got to a point in my life last year when i was doing it everyday multiple times a day. i got to 10 times in a single day one time. its crazy. I'm not as bad at the moment but i just wanna break it. i want to stop. i only do it maybe once every 2-3 days but i still feel like its affecting me and i don't like it. i talked to my friend about it yesterday because at this point its an actual addiction. I've been addicted to other things in my life and this is way worse than anything else. because its so easily accessible and when you do it you think that there are no consequences because they're kinda hidden. i decided I'm gonna stop 2 days ago. i just need help on getting me there you know? (please feel free to ask any questions or to give insight or advice.)

Flyhigh likes this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. NewManV

NewManV Fapstronaut

I can relate (though I suppose most of us can say that). But I too have been trying for a few years to stop. For several months I was staying strong, with only a few occasional relapses. But recently I slipped and binged more and more, and it's infuriating. I luckily found this site, and going to use everyone's support to give the rebooting a shot. I know how hard it is, so don't give up!

4. Ab Fouad

Ab Fouad New Fapstronaut

I dont really know what my current strategy is supposed to be. thats probably why i came to this site. i honestly have no idea.

5. Ab Fouad

Ab Fouad New Fapstronaut

i know exactly how you feel mate. and i think we can both do it. we just need help on figuring out what the right steps are to achieving that goal.

NewManV likes this.
  6. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Check out In Case You Didn't Know for strategies and tips which may help you along your journey.