1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

loneliness is time when you define yourself

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Pranav1486, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Pranav1486

Pranav1486 Fapstronaut

i read this beautiful quote somewhere, and thought of sharing this here:

Loneliness is time when you define your self.. and when you are in group or with someone then other define or judge you.

Other judging doesnt matter, as long as, you stay with yourself.

2. TheWannabe

TheWannabe Fapstronaut

I'm defining myself a lot, then.

._.

Deleted Account and WesternWolf like this.
  3. Zephon

Zephon Fapstronaut

This was also my thought.

4. Yes, other people may judge you but they'd never truly know you unless they walked a mile in your shoes. As long as you can sit comfortably with yourself the judgements of others don't seem to matter so much as they once did. Also if I'm trying to add humor to this I'd say I'd point myself out in a dictionary I've defined myself so much lol.

Scorpion24 likes this.
  5. Pranav1486

Pranav1486 Fapstronaut

So you are well defined/or defining yourself then..be strong Or be pervert to look into hopeless pmo cycles..

6. Pranav1486

Pranav1486 Fapstronaut

Why do you care about others to walk into your shoes.. think on your thoughts.

7. That is the figure of speech. I think for myself but I can't help feeling judged by people.

8. Pranav1486

Pranav1486 Fapstronaut

People do change on "what they think about you" with their needs and circumstances.. Besides many scientific discoveries and accomplishments would not have occurred if 'I' keep thinking on what other says"