1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My first reboot ever (hard mode) and a story about how i got there.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Resist91, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Resist91

Resist91 Fapstronaut

High five mate, we will win!

Wizitushkid likes this.
  2. Resist91

Resist91 Fapstronaut

Thanks mate :)

3. Resist91

Resist91 Fapstronaut

Thanks for your reply man, i am sorry to hear about your dad. It gives me hope to hear how you turned out to be a successfull dad. Recently i found my reason to live, it will be a family and children i will raise as good human beings. I am looking now for that woman in my life, without forcing it. The day will come she just comes into my life. I am so happy for you that you found your path. You are awesome man!

4. Resist91

Resist91 Fapstronaut

Dude, real men know their feelings inside out and are not afraid of showing them. Reject and ban the people from you life who attack you for showing them. Keep you surroundings clean. The anonymous internet actually helped. Keep on fighting brother!

Jpr likes this.
  5. Resist91

Resist91 Fapstronaut

I will man, you too! And thanks :D

6. Resist91

Resist91 Fapstronaut

Not easy to admit, but yes, it is so important. I don't know how many years i held back all those tears. It is time to welcome them in my life. The release is intense.
    Thanks mate!

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Resist91

Resist91 Fapstronaut

I am 26, i dont even know how i actually managed to do it. Reading words like this is a huge compliment, thanks man. Idk if god exists, but there was a person showing in my life for a few weeks, changing it all. It might have been his work. I read the phrases, thanks for those.

Powerbeyond69 likes this.
  8. I am in the same boat :)