1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What a 100 day NOFAP journey gives to you..?

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by victor92, Sep 28, 2017.

1. victor92

victor92 New Fapstronaut

(Note: This is entirely based on my own experience. May differ from person to person.)

Guys, I am few hours short to complete my 100 day NOFAP journey. And I have few important words to say to my fellow Fapstronauts.

Regarding benefits, apart from usual health improvements, what I can say with verified result is that

“You will get immense will power and self-awareness from your NOFAP journey which spreads to your other parts of life thereby enriching your overall well-being. This is fucking worth it. Don’t give up at any cost.”

You should fuck only one thing in your entire NOFAP journey and that is PMO addiction.

My improvements during NOFAP journey:

§ All the NUMBED FEELING + URGE came with multi-fold power. Each and every time I overcome this emotional pain my will power got strengthened, but it was extremely tough to do so. I really thank NOFAP website for having that emergency button. Without that I may have relapsed long time before.

§ I have clearly felt the body, mind and emotional healing during various points of my journey.

§ I have plenty of energy and time to run my entire day.

§ Fat storage have decreased in my body.

§ Seeing non-sexual side of girls too.

§ Getting very strong in-volunteer erections. I haven’t got a single strong erection like this during my excessive PMO.

TIPS TO ACHIEVE THE GOAL:

§ You need to fix 90 day mark as an ultimate goal but you should fix several short-term deadlines to feel something you have achieved. This strengthens your brain’s reward pathways and pushes you to achieve more.

§ Then you should count your days in written form. You should see it daily. Definitely when you get an urge.

§ Days might come where resisting the PMO will look next to impossible. And this where you need to hold-on to improve your will power and raise your mental breaking point!!

§ The main thing I have learned is frustration/disappointment/stress feeling is the main trigger for my PMO.

§ Regarding mind-set for NOFAP, you need to have a planning mind-set coupled with will power. Lacking anyone of the both make it difficult to run the race. You need to believe (or repeat it in your mind) that whatever the hurdle comes I can able to overcome with my strategy and immense will power. I will never surrender.

§ Doing kegel exercise and taking cold shower before sleep greatly reduces the chance for nightfall.

§ Make a folder in your PC for NOFAP journey and start to document everything and make a master plan file for your NOFAP streak.

§ I found that NOFAP’s emergency button served me very well during peak times. In general, have some channel to improve your morale during tough times.

§ Have a personalised experience regarding your journey, don’t mix your experience with other people’s experience. FEEL YOUR OWN BENEFITS.

§ At the end of day, don’t be too hard on yourself. Remember TIME IS A MEDICINE. You can’t break your yearlong habit in a single day.

“Keep going and at the end you will feel like you have got some special mental training as military’s elite forces.”

--------------------------------- END ------------------------------------

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  2. R.I.I.P.E.R

R.I.I.P.E.R Fapstronaut

This point is the best, I will start implementing today onwards
    Thank you for the thread, #best wishes ,#peace , #respect.

rostronaut, VyMe and victor92 like this.
  3. Nofababdo

Nofababdo Fapstronaut

That's amazing bro keep going. I am almost half way there. I'm almost on day 50!!! I absolutely agree with everything that you've said and have also seen these improvements in my own life. We are the modern day warriors. Stay strong!

victor92 likes this.
  4. Admonius

Admonius Fapstronaut

This is really great! I'm bookmarking this to use as motivation
    Congratulations on your success

Tonytone and victor92 like this.
  5. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

This is amazing! Thanks for the tips! I hope to get to where you are! Keep up the good work!

victor92 likes this.
  6. LankyAssBoi

LankyAssBoi Fapstronaut

I definitely agree with this. I currently keep a nofap day counter tally on a sheet of paper and every morning I look at it and add another tick, and seeing so many ticks in the sheet of paper really gives me the motivation to keep going.

victor92 and im_alive like this.
  7. 2017los

2017los Fapstronaut

a better question is what does 100 days of fapping do to you.

Because all nofap really does is bring you back to normal.

Its definitely not normal to fap everyday wether its 100 days or your whole life. I dont think its normal at all actually.

so thats why I stopped. but you know its more about being aware of what pmo takes away in the first place.

now we're just getting those things back. things like energy, drive/motivation, sense of purpose, and most of all just being happy.

dont see how anyone can be truly happy with a sexual addiction.
    Ive dealt with it for about 6 years and these 44 days of nopmo (so far) have been amazing.

I would never go back. This is the way to live atleast for me it is.

victor92 likes this.
  8. victor92

victor92 New Fapstronaut

Great bro...keep going..!

9. victor92

victor92 New Fapstronaut

Thanks and all d best :)

10. Well done!! Thank you for all this inspiration!

victor92 likes this.
  11. hapular

hapular Fapstronaut

Inspirational & practical. Get motivated from others & Learn from your experiences.

victor92 and Deleted Account like this.
  12. This is a very realistic view of NoFap, I totally relate to almost everything here.
    NoFap is not a generic journey for all but each person experiences different things and results (but most are usually positive)
    Thanks for sharing.

victor92 likes this.
  13. Sanny bloom

Sanny bloom Fapstronaut

14. Amazing post man! Congratulations :)

victor92 likes this.
  15. Brilliant write up!! Thanks for sharing!! Congrats & keep pushing the limits!!

victor92 likes this.
  16. Fredfred

Fredfred Fapstronaut

Brilliant

victor92 likes this.
  17. Rodrigo Diaz de Vivar

Rodrigo Diaz de Vivar Fapstronaut

18. SkyFallBack

SkyFallBack Fapstronaut

Very inspiring and detailed. I like the quote " You should fuck only one thing in your entire NOFAP journey and that is PMO addiction."

victor92 and SeriousPanda like this.
  19. sknnyjns

sknnyjns Fapstronaut

Great post! Congratz on the 100 days!

victor92 likes this.