1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need to be more open with girls

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Andreid, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Andreid

Andreid Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hello everyone,

I am here to confess that I suck at talking with girls a want something serious. I am scared to go to a girl and start talking to her, especially when I don't know her. I'm not sure how to present myself, what to tell her and I freeze whenever I have the opportunity to start a conversation.

I had some relationships, not too many, just a few and I always started talking to those girls using social apps like Facebook, Tinder etc. Now, I want to go to the next level and interact with them in reality without feeling shy and scared. I feel that if something happens and then we start kissing, they might feel bad because I'm feeling like a bad kisser. I didn't find much pleasure in kissing and I feel that I do it wrong. In my opinion, the girls that I kissed knew that and they didn't want me to feel bad about it.

I think the best way to improve my talking skills with girls I'm interested in is to know how to be passionate in the right way. Some friends told me to go to prostitutes because they can teach me something, but I always believed it's not a really good idea.

Any advice?

2. Randomphilia

Randomphilia Fapstronaut

Maybe you can try starting small? Try this exercise first: Once a day or whenever you head out, ask any random girl on the street or any girl you find pretty, ask them for the time. Just keep doing that, asking random girls for the time even just once whenever you go out, and progress from there.

If you're still feeling shy and uncomfortable around women maybe you can just try that one simple thing, asking any girl the time to help you loosen up a bit.

Also if you have the chance I recommend you check out this book titled Models: Attract Women Through Honesty by Mark Manson to help you out with feeling more comfortable around women and having more better conversations with them. I've read the book personally and it's helped me not just get more comfy talking around women but being more confident when in all sorts of social situations.

I hope you do learn to be more open with girls OP. It can be tough but the more you get used to being around them and trying out that simple advice I gave you, chatting with them will be a simple exercise.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
    Ypow, FeelingFine and Andreid like this.
  3. Andreid

Andreid Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Thank you so much, @Randomphilia for your advice!

I think in the beginning I will read that book and afterwards, I will start practicing in real life. I need some knowledge first about women, before going to them. Then, I will be more prepared about how to talk to them.

Randomphilia likes this.
  4. Scared Human

Scared Human Fapstronaut

I read a bit of that book and I like it. A lot less scummy/redpilly than other books like that, and you don't have to act like a douche. Be the best version of yourself!

Andreid likes this.
  5. FeelingFine

FeelingFine Fapstronaut

@Andreid It seems like you need some advice on how to flirt, not a prostitute.

The trick to flirting is being non-committal and even mildly confrontational / teasing. For example, when giving a compliment, don't be serious with your tone. Be light-hearted with it. The more serious you are, the less of a turn-on it is because it's too obvious that you like them. Keep them guessing, leave an element of mystery and give the impression that you can have any other woman. This puts you in the prize frame and makes them start chasing you.

Andreid and Hitto like this.
  6. Andreid

Andreid Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

@FeelingFine , that's and interesting advice, I think I need to be more mysterious. Thanks!