1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Superpowers Real?!?

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Robert0067, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Robert0067

Robert0067 Fapstronaut

Heres a disclaimer: I am a 17 y/o Narcissist. Ive always had this problem with keeping a steady self-image. Nofap helped me and heres how.

I started in august '17. This was the most depressing time for me ever. I moved to a new state and i didnt understand the culture or anything of the people her. I ahd horrible anxiety and depression at the time. Altough i always knew i was extremely good looking on the outside, i never thought i was good enough on the outside. Im always in the mirror to remind myself how good looking i am(this isnt the narcissism talking). I wanted to fix these problems badly. I was probably beating my meat about 3 times a day. I never thought it was a problem because me and my old friend were pretty open about the topic. I came along this topic on self help videos on youtube.
    On day 1-7 it was extremely hard. I did get high boost in confidence and energy though. But i was sooooooo horny alllll the time. i relapsed on day 7. Im now on my second streak on day 54 and heres all the benefits ive come across

Increased Confidence
    Increased Energy
    Increased Optimism
    Increased Happiness
    Far less Social Anxiety
    Get more things done
    More Girl Attraction- The reason this is because girls sense your confidence and good vibes. Also since your head is up more you make more eye contact.

I recently got out of the flatline. Depression and anxiety came hard in the laline while all the other benefits were still there. BUt now i have extreme attraction towards girls.
    Since quitting PMO, ive quit weed and am now trying to break an internet addiction.

2. In what way are you a Narcissist? Im very interested in Psychology so Im very curious! ;)

rostronaut likes this.
  3. Since you know you’re a Narcissist (if you are) I donno if you have selfdiagnose yourself. Since you seem to know it by yourself it will probably be easier to conquer or fight against! :) One I know has lots of narcissistic tendenses and he’s pretty rude so better change it now while you’re young

4. Robert0067

Robert0067 Fapstronaut

Yeah I have an internet addiction so I read up on all the narcissist tendencies. When I compared it to my life it matched my day to day problems and way of socializing. Need for the top spot.

5. Robert0067

Robert0067 Fapstronaut

I
    I fiend for the top spot in every social scenario. It gets bad sometimes

6. Its time to start dating. Would be shame to let this beautiful time and age go away without using it. Beauty dont last forever too.

Im trying to break Internet addiction too now since it takes so much time and mental energy. If you are gaming then conqueredself.com can
    help since theres wars against gaming that you can join. I joined PMO war there to be sure I reach 90 days, just for extra security.

7. Robert0067

Robert0067 Fapstronaut

Thanks bro. I’m working on a gf but I feel like a job is best rn to work for

8. Only way how you really work straight forward for GF is date and hang out with girl.