1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

600+ Days of Self Improvement/development

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Amenquaruzz8, Dec 6, 2016.

1. The |E|volutionary

The |E|volutionary Fapstronaut

Keep going, because I'm right there with you!

2. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

So today is a good day, made it 1003 days No P. M. O. it's been tough, but, worth it a lot of wisdom, self control has been learned. I've been working on self improvement, every day getting stronger and smarter, rising up despite the odds of the masses telling me this journey is stupid. No matter what people tell you you shouldn't just belive, you should think and then experience things for yourself, don't just be a follower, be a leader, or at least aim to be!, embrace your dark side, your inner fire and empty your values, people will put you down, but, you have to remember it's all to become a stronger version of yourself. Stay strong my friends.
    OSU.

goodnice 2.0, Mirach, Taariq and 2 others like this.
  3. AshitaNoMe

AshitaNoMe Fapstronaut

Can you please tell us your story since the beginning of your journey ? And all the improvments you made ?
    It would be very interesting, motivating and inspiring for us who are at just the beginning of our journeys !

Amukadi8 likes this.
  4. Hey, one of the reasons I'm doing nofap is for energy. I want to do so much but I need at least 7-8 hours of sleep and even then I may need coffee.

Before your awesome streak, congratulations btw brother, were you tired all the time or felt weak and now after 1000 days, do you require less sleep and feel stronger?

Amukadi8 and AshitaNoMe like this.
  5. Lol is that a yes you require less sleep and have more energy, please reply, knowing could add motivation for getting a better streak :(

Timel likes this.
  6. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

Day 1070 no P.M.O, been growing stronger, learning more important life lessons about people, how they think, how their thinking= limitations, fears insecurities, shames and weakness. People need to cut the ball crappie and be honest about who they are, not abandon themselves and follow the crowd,... Don't be afraid to be a leader

goodnice 2.0, Timel and MustangSally like this.
  7. Timel

Timel Fapstronaut

That is a fantastic thought. "Don't be afraid to be a leader"... to yourself, I would add. Many times is easier to be a leader with others but, with ourselves? That is the most terrifying and probably the most necessary thing in life.

Amukadi8 likes this.
  8. Supermarron

Supermarron Fapstronaut

9. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

1101 days in this journey still going strong, if you don't believe in yourself your not gonna have a life, never stop striving for something better, always seek to improve your self, so that each day's that goes by, you are a better man than you were yesterday. There's lots I have learned and there's so much still to learn.

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  10. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

Well done everybody has to start somewhere, no you have the potential to improve. I Hope everyone has had a happy new years too

josealejandro.ven likes this.
  11. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

So true, that really resonateed with me, being a leader of your self is true mastery

12. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

Look I all my post for all my raw experiences

13. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

1101 days in going strong, still having ups and downs, still nevertheless overcoming obstacles in my way. Why do we create..
    To inspire..

14. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

Wow 1281 days NOFAP from today, time flies, been so long, getting my shit together. Aiming high and have the mindset of self improvement and maturity going forward. Always have that sense of self control of the sexual energy, semen retention has been making me improve and achieve goals.

15. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

Fantastic, 1,281 is a very big number. Thank you for coming back to post.

Amukadi8 likes this.
  16. That’s a long time, years. Is there any difference from year to year? Can you describe each year of general feeling.

Amukadi8 and kropo82 like this.
  17. How long have you been retaining for? I like how you come back every so often to post and inspire us...your life must be full of adventure now.
    I am actually stunned by the length of time you’ve gone without PMO. Grandmaster.

goodnice 2.0 and Amukadi8 like this.
  18. DAMN!!!! . Really man what u do?

Amukadi8 likes this.
  19. Thts great streak really 688 days:)

20. Amenquaruzz8

Amenquaruzz8 Fapstronaut

Feels like in gaining more self control and self respect and a real grounded responsibility and discipline to improve my life... Its not easy, but, I like to think about the bigger picture