1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Rejected for Prom

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by pranav02, Oct 29, 2017.

1. pranav02

pranav02 Fapstronaut

I know I'm sposed to stay strong after this but I keep getting random flashes of the incident. The girl I asked out, I don't really like her that way and I wanted to ask her if we wanted to go as friends but I ended up messing up 'the asking out bit' and it was a straight no and she's like I'm not going to prom. I, although feel like I've failed and I didn't put in as much effort as I should've being the self-conscious person that I am. Any advices or help to get me through this?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Cafax Xafac

Cafax Xafac Fapstronaut

learn some venusian arts. I get laid alot.

3. pranav02

pranav02 Fapstronaut

Mate Mate Mate

4. Why do you care if you only see her as a friend anyway?

5. pranav02

pranav02 Fapstronaut

Like I said, it makes me self-conscious that I am not good enough and stuff. I. feel like I won't have a chance with other girls. Prolly a faux-feeling but it still hurts a bit. Plus, it MAY be awkward since she's in my class and I'll be seeing her everyday

6. HacKadi

HacKadi Fapstronaut

Read No More Mr. Nice Guy! It will blow your mind.

7. Watchtower

Watchtower Fapstronaut

Maybe she just wasn't interested in going to prom at all, with anyone. At least you had enough courage to ask her and at least she didn't turn you down just to go with someone else.

Knighthawk likes this.
  8. pranav02

pranav02 Fapstronaut

I still feel bad y'know? I sorta expected a reward for 90 days but can't get everything y'know. She said she ain't coming for prom at all but still..

9. Watchtower

Watchtower Fapstronaut

Yeah, I get it. It's okay to feel bad about it. Hopefully an even better reward comes. And now you can ask a different girl if you want!

pranav02 likes this.
  10. Wait a minute. She said she isn't going to prom. She didn't say she didn't want to go with you.

Maybe she really isn't going, or she's busy or something. Don't think of it as something that happened to you.

11. pranav02

pranav02 Fapstronaut

It went like "NO, I'm sorry! Plus, I'm not even coming for prom this year anyway"

12. ohhhhhhhkay. You got rejected.

Do you live in India?

13. pranav02

pranav02 Fapstronaut

Am Indian but live in UAE

14. Ohh, I'm an Indian living in India. Prom system doesn't really exist here lol

pranav02 likes this.
  15. Watchtower

Watchtower Fapstronaut

I was initially confused about having prom this time of year. Makes sense since you guys live a world away. Here the high schoolers have prom towards the end of the school year. April or May.

I'm an old man though. Lol

16. pranav02

pranav02 Fapstronaut

Ours is too sort of but we have exams and other tight schedules. Our school ends by March-April so yeah, Prom'd be in December.

17. You have to just move past it. Shit happens but take it as a learning experience you didn't really like that broad in that way anyway. The great gucci mane once said, "Girls are like buses: miss one next 15 one comin"

pranav02 likes this.