1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Sidewalks

Sidewalks Fapstronaut

2. 1/7 very hard for me...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2017
  3. memyyokeandi

memyyokeandi Fapstronaut

Day 6/7. I'm really worried about tonight because Fridays are usually the hardest day for me, plus 6 days has been my record over the last year. So I'm really hoping to be able to make it to day 7 tomorrow.

john_doe77 likes this.
  4. Benji40

Benji40 Fapstronaut

Day 6/7. Keep it up everyone.

onemoretry likes this.
  5. @memyyokeandi believe in God have self control pray to him for strength all things are possible I'm with you

memyyokeandi likes this.
  6. onemoretry

onemoretry Fapstronaut

7. ResistAndRecover

ResistAndRecover Fapstronaut

Just a couple hours from completing day 2 of 7. Some temptation today, but mostly feeling pretty good. And I've got a busy week ahead of me, which is always good for keeping away from PM.

onemoretry likes this.
  8. Pranav1486

Pranav1486 Fapstronaut

days are hard, trying to avoid sexual arousing thoughts by seeing girls around.. compulsive thought come into mind to do stuff with them..

9. Rob595

Rob595 New Fapstronaut

10. Mitsurugi

Mitsurugi Fapstronaut

Finally got through Day 4. Sticking to my new routine and diet, my body seems to be responding but in an unexpected way. The dizziness this morning, and now my whole body feeling progressively hotter throughout the day. Going to mediate for a bit before bed, going in with good vibes for tomorrow.

11. Hudz

Hudz Fapstronaut

Day 4.. can't afford to relapse.. I can make it.. it feels good

12. john_doe77

john_doe77 Fapstronaut

I find Fridays to be hardest for me, too, and not only for masturbation. Tonight I stayed home rather than going out with friends so that I could get work done, but I ended up not getting work done and relapsing. I'm finally getting down to business to defeat the Huns get work done and reset my counter. After starting off really strongly, I'm now having trouble getting past a few days. I find that I need the novelty of a new challenge to keep me motivated. Once I justify breaking the challenge once, it's too easy to keep breaking it.
    This quote form a TV show is what motivated me to start working on myself tonight. Maybe it's nto for everyone, but it got me moving tonight:
    "You are everything that is wrong with you! It's not the alcohol, not the drugs, it's just you. You have to be better! ...Fuck, man. What else is there to say?"

memyyokeandi likes this.
  13. Day 0/7,
    I'm actually quite new to this, just had the idea. I'm gonna have sex next friday and I think I'd like to orgasm only during intercourse in the future!

14. AplhaGoku

AplhaGoku Fapstronaut

My day 1 /7
    Never give up
    The day u gave up u loose until then the game is on

15. HunchoJack

HunchoJack Fapstronaut

I havn´t felt no urges to do it. Like some random thoughts now and then when I´m alone at home, but not really that strong. Although I got to say that there´s a scene stuck in my head and I keep thinking about it now and then. Almost made me give up in day 2 lol. Still going

16. Day 2 for me, so far so good

17. TanglePie

TanglePie Fapstronaut

Day 5/7. Keep busy, keep active and push forward. Get to see my daughter tomorrow. Happy place