1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Thor ragnarok - -masturbation jokes?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by noonoon, Nov 10, 2017.

1. noonoon

noonoon Fapstronaut

Can anyone tell me what the masturbation jokes were in this movie? I'm debating on going to see it with my child.

2. TryingToHeal

TryingToHeal Fapstronaut

vxlccm and noonoon like this.
  3. noonoon

noonoon Fapstronaut

TryingToHeal likes this.
  4. I honestly didn't even remember this at all. It's such a minor thing. I had to research to even know what you were talking about. But this is what I found. **MIGHT BE SPOILERS**

Screenshot_20171110-190540.png

noonoon likes this.
  5. Depending on how old this kid is, I don't think they would even get this. The only other thing I can think of thats sexually inappropriate was that they mention that a certain spaceship is used for "orgies and stuff" And someone says "don't touch anything." Aside from that, there's really nothing.

noonoon and Arohamystic like this.
  6. noonoon

noonoon Fapstronaut

I saw it. No biggie. Great movie though!!

Flar and Deleted Account like this.
  7. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

I want to see it; it looks great, but I don't do cinemas. They're horrid.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  8. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

I've personally never heard the term "pulled off" used to refer to masturbation. But maybe I'm just not hip with the cool kids these days.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

I heard It when I was overseas.

10. Me either. I was gonna mention that before as well. It took me a minute to even get that that was supposed to be a masturbation joke.

11. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

It's used here every now and again (though more as an insult than a verb), though "wank" is more common. I frankly think of pull-off as a sort of scheme gone successful.

12. vxlccm

vxlccm Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Love that site, @TryingToHeal - great share because it is super useful in avoiding triggering material for adults, as well!

TryingToHeal likes this.