1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

MGTOW

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by sombrero23, Nov 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. To me it's the same as feminism, there's some good points but overall they're just an extreme group that's unnecessary. Both of them are mostly hateful and bitter towards each other, and I would love it if everyone could just get along rather than fight and try to split everything apart..

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2017
  2. Oh, you used ALL CAPS so that makes you right? SMH

STAR DUST likes this.
  3. ANOTHER all caps post? What is your issue? And yeah, you're the one to tell everybody how to pick up chicks, when you can't even unlock your shift key?

STAR DUST likes this.
  4. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Caps or not, he makes valid points.

5. PUA (Pick Up Artist) scam. An awful lot of PUAs become MGTOW when they realize that the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

MGTOW is about rejecting various combinations of marriage, relationships with women, and society because of the huge inherent bias against men. Not all MGTOWs reject all of these things, but marriage? Yeah, that's pretty much out of the question amongst MGTOWs.

Also, MGTOW is not a movement. It has no leaders, no bosses, no hierarchy. It is simply a bunch of men who have realized that the deck is stacked against them, and so refuse to play the game(s). And unlike feminists, with their constant yammering for more and more government handouts, MGTOWs ask nothing of society, except htat it leave them alone.

As one simple example, any man who gets married today - the way the domestic violence laws and family court are stacked against the man - is insane. The State rewards women who cheat on their husbands and then divorce them - by giving the house, the kids, and most of the man's income to the woman, often grinding the man into poverty. (Women initiate 70% of divorces, by the way. Incentives matter.)

Oh, and that crap about married men living longer? That only works by classifying divorced men as single. The suicide rate amongst divorced men is very high, due to the above.

A second example: the pussy pass. Compare the sentences given to female teachers who fuck their students, to the sentences given to male teachers who fuck their students. It's not even in the same league.

It goes on and on. Other than valuing their utility, society hates men. So MGTOW are opting out.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Which most will never see, because they won't bother reading his post - as I didn't - because he refuses to to use case properly.

7. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Well, you live up to your name if you're calling people stupid for reasons such as that. It may be a terrible use of caps, but at least he's attempting to help.

8. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

No I don't want to only help guys pick up girls, I want to help them find true love, and meaningful relationships. I'm no Hitch. I only want to help people, and only give advice when asked. If I gave you unsolicited advice I do apologize.

I wish you the best on your Nofap journey.

9. That's pretty petty and immature of you, besides insulting him because of the caps key you're also not willing to read it because, what, it's too big for you? You can't judge a person by their caps, except for you I guess.

Your loss.

10. Yeah, I don't give a crap. He's SHOUTING everything he says, but I'm immature? Well, actually, yes I am - but in a different way.

11. I wish you the same.

12. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

Great post.

13. What is your evidence that they are PUA? Have you actually listen to their podcasts? I've been listening to number of episodes and it seems to me it's more about physiology than PUA. In fact picking up women is only mentioned occasionally, most of what they produce focus on career development and social development. And also would the like of Larry King, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Bill Nye, Tony Hawk, Jocko Willink, Sam Harris, Laila Ali, Jon Acuff and Lecrae associate themselves with a scam? Because they've all appeared on the podcast.

STAR DUST likes this.
  14. sombrero23

sombrero23 Fapstronaut

I gave this AOC a look, and honestly, I don't trust it. They say it's completely free, and then they want you to give your personal information, including your address. @Surfing Poet can you tell us whether this site is trustworthy or not?

Also guys, be gentle to each other, don't share some kind of hatred in this thread

15. Toomuchh

Toomuchh Fapstronaut

Not too big a fan of identity politics, MGTOW, feminists, w/e.

I think if people start looking at each other as individuals, not judging a person by just what they can see (like their gender, their race, their clothes), the world would be a better place. I'm not saying you have to love everyone, but you should give everyone the benefit of a doubt.

It's a pity they feel the need to create a movements to stand up for their ideals about identity discrimination.

These movements are about fighting some injustice, which is great, but I don't think it solves the root issue that needs to be tackled.

Discrimination is still happening, and instead of educating and informing that masses how all forms discrimination is bad, and how not to do it, they fucking point fingers and discriminate people outside their own group.

C'mon how is this gonna solve anything.

Instead of creating conflict over our differences, we should be sharing and celebrating the common ground we stand on.

From there we can appreciate the differences we have with each other without animosity and be productive and constructive.

16. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

Thanx. I kind of hurts when people insult me because of my style of delivery. I see it as art. The art of self. Some can't Handel so I don't use caps as my much now

Deleted Account likes this.
  17. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

I missed that. Well put man.

18. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

To be honest I hope you find love.

19. All caps is the equivalent of shouting. I will not be shouted at. Period.

It's not immaturity - it's a boundary.