1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 days done! What got me through and moving on with my life

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Nofababdo, Nov 11, 2017.

1. M.Hafeez

M.Hafeez Fapstronaut

You have done a great job expressing or sharing your experiance, on how to overcome PMO. I really appreciate it brother.

I hope you stay PMO less with the help of the almighty ALLAH.

I will try this trick or solution you might say.

Thank you brother for sharing this, may allah reward you for your concern for others to be cured from this problem.

MASHALLAH

Nasagy and Nofababdo like this.
  2. petestifler

petestifler Fapstronaut

well done bro!

Nofababdo likes this.
  3. Nofababdo

Nofababdo Fapstronaut

Ameen bro thank you so much

4. Ben the Fighter

Ben the Fighter Fapstronaut

Alhamdulillah, really proud of you bro!!

Nofababdo likes this.
  5. brod2018

brod2018 Fapstronaut

Man that's so heartwarming. Congratulations! Keep up with the good work. Careful with dem girlz tho :emoji_yum:

Nofababdo likes this.
  6. Nofababdo

Nofababdo Fapstronaut

Loll thank you brother I will. I decided I need to go 1 year free of PMO before pursuing a serious relationship and marriage. I feel like it is the least I owe to my future wife

Phoenix1, FeelingFine and brod2018 like this.
  7. Nasagy

Nasagy Fapstronaut

Mashallah Brother, Keep it up. Your post is really motivating.

Nofababdo likes this.
  8. Kenneth john

Kenneth john Fapstronaut

Stay strong brother,we have to persevere...
    Ur inspiring...

Nofababdo likes this.
  9. Nofababdo

Nofababdo Fapstronaut

Thank you bro I really appreciate it. Yes we do

10. BrokenBad

BrokenBad Fapstronaut

90+ days, that's great!! Today is day 40 for me. Keep up the good work!

Nofababdo likes this.
  11. thel00ker

thel00ker Fapstronaut

Congratulations man! Beautiful benefits!

Nofababdo likes this.
  12. sinnik

sinnik New Fapstronaut

Yes so true brother. I like a certain someone, and Im planning to propose after I graduate. But I cant bear proposing while I am still an addict. I hope to cure this soon

Nofababdo and Nasagy like this.
  13. Just

Just Fapstronaut

Mazeltov my brother. It took my traveling to Israel to awaken my Alpha inner self. Addiction has no religion, no race, no gender. I am happy to walk this path with you towards further enlightenment. Wishing you well with your Friday prayers. J

Nofababdo and FeelingFine like this.
  14. faroro

faroro Fapstronaut

Salaam bro, thank you for sharing your thoughts and after many relapses with my longest streak being 10 days, here I am back on Day 8. I’ve followed you and Insha’Allah we inspire each other to make ourselves better every day

Nofababdo and Nasagy like this.
  15. Sanny maxwell

Sanny maxwell Fapstronaut

This time I'm also going strong

Nofababdo likes this.
  16. Since the pass 90 days I have been doing things like going to Hershey park to have a good time and free my mind of the addiction and I went to college for business class I had to drop some classes I didn't finish my classes so I don't know if business is for me I worked in the government and makes loads of money I depend on myself and no one else to help me but older sister and mom help a lot because I still can't work full time I don't have a girlfriend but I Do not need one right now I want to better myself and keep working towards my goals I know that they are unrealistic but I still keep trying getting the same results so I got to keep trying and not give up believe one day I will become a rapper and make it big even tho I may never make it it's the only dream I have so I can't think of anything else to do

Nofababdo likes this.
  17. Nofababdo

Nofababdo Fapstronaut

Thank you, everyone, for the kind comments and encouragement! :) You guys help me stay motivated and I wish the best for all of you. Please, the most important thing is to never give up on yourselves. With hard work, you will achieve God willing. I'm praying for all of you :emoji_pray::emoji_pray:

18. You believe in God

19. Congratulations on your achievements!! Great job!

Nofababdo likes this.