1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

LEVELS OF SEMEN RETENTION AND ORGASM FREQUENCY

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by STAR DUST, Nov 7, 2017.

1. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

I HAVNT HEARD OF THAT

2. Do you know what type of ginseng work best? Because panax is a type of ginseng right? But you use panacea valve, I'll look into that thx

STAR DUST likes this.
  3. Do you also believe in jing and other energies that is mentioned in Chinese medicine?

STAR DUST likes this.
  4. Sleeperhead

Sleeperhead Fapstronaut

You want less semen. More semen = more urges. The ultimate goal is to produce no semen at all. You see people who masturbate so frequently looking like they have the blood drained out of them because they have to produce more semen to replace what's lost, and semen is made from blood.

Diet is to personal preference. Generally the less you eat the better, however it might be unnecessary to eat so little. Fundamental rules are no sugar, no meat, no dairy, no coffee, no alcohol, no spices, no onion, anything that causes sexual desire. I recommend cereal, fresh fruit and vegetables, nuts, things of that nature. Almond milk is a good replacement for cow milk. Try not to eat before bed, 6-7pm is right. If you experience many urges then fast for a while.

Exercise is unnecessary. If you exercise then you need to eat more which is bad for retention. If you want the energy from retention then forget about weight lifting and such.

In my opinion, transmution techniques are BS. I don't understand the logic behind them to be honest. You don't need to do anything for semen retention.

You want to entertain zero sexual thoughts. Be mindful of them when they appear and merely observe. Do not suppress urges. Let them arise naturally, but do not attach to them by reacting to them. This applies to female attention as well.

I will stress this point, controlling the diet is the best way to achieve semen retention. It's absolutely fundamental. If you eat what you want forget about it.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  5. Yo semen is The important thing of your body without semen you can't produce Testosterone what dream are you living on dude?

6. Sleeperhead

Sleeperhead Fapstronaut

Okay fine. The more semen you produce the more sexual urges you will get. Too much food will result in too much Semen being produced that is why mating season in the animal kingdom is the time when the most food is available. You want less testosterone because that causes more urges. Eat less.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  7. Lol okay . Nice mindset keep it up

STAR DUST likes this.
  8. Sleeperhead

Sleeperhead Fapstronaut

It is the mindset of everyone who has achieved years of abstinence. They'll all tell you to control the diet.

9. I'm okay with the urges, that I can handle for the most part.

I think semen retention = semen is energy saved because it takes jing or whatever to make sperm. Sperm is alive and it must take some sort spark of energy to create it (piece of man, that's probably why men live shorter lives than women)

I think you may bbe right to want to produce no semen, in a sense. I want to get to a point where my testicle is full and to flow back again into my body, if that makes sense. No I'm not talking having semen go up my testicle and circulate my body if anyone tryna be smart lol but MO'ing a lot I'm sure had cause some imbalances, imbalances that take time to recover.

And you need to exercise. As animals we wee meant to be active, not inside on a chair. Also diet is important as well, semen is made of best of blood but our blood is only as good as what we make out of, this we are what we eat, literally.

Also sexual energy is a thing, it's what puts our mind into creative motion, adds color and zing in our life, gives us fire! So alive!! I must procreate! Ahhhhhhh

Sleeperhead likes this.
  10. And yeah you should eat a little, the modern diet is tooooo much, no time for our body to rest, always digesting

Sleeperhead likes this.
  11. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

ABSOLUTELY! CONSERVE YOUR JING! I AM ON NOFAP BUT I HAVE HAD SEX LIKE 8 TIMES IN THE LAST TWO WEEKS. BUT I HAVE BEEN PRESERVING MY JING THE WHOLE TIME. KAREZZA IS A GAME CHANGER.

12. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

13. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

SEXUAL ENERGY, LIFE FORCE; VITAL ENERGY.

14. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

YES IT IS LIFE FORCE. HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WITH AND WITHOUT JING.

15. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

RED PANAX

16. Rein

Rein Fapstronaut

How in the actual fuck does one not release the Jing during intercourse?

17. You can orgadm without releasing, karezza it's called? Ask star dust he seems to know

18. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

*Drunken laughs*:emoji_joy:

Maese_Kolikuet and STAR DUST like this.
  19. Sleeperhead

Sleeperhead Fapstronaut

It's impossible. Even if you don't ejaculate, when you become aroused the body prepares itself for sex by mixing the separately stored sperm and seminal fluid together. Once that happens it's lost. There is no way to reverse what has happened.

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  20. slitebg

slitebg Fapstronaut

In principle I agree with the idea of semen retention (and practice it as much as I can) but I was under the impression Yang was the male and Yin was the female principle. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I associate Yang with 'heat', and active, while Ying is 'cold' and passive. One sounds more masculine that the other.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I am no expert.

EDIT: I just noticed you all refer to Life Energy, which I have encountered as either 'Chi' or 'Qi'. Never heard of the term 'Jing'. It's clearly semantics, we all know what we are referring to, just wanted to get my facts straight.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    STAR DUST likes this.