1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

God's Existence

A group for members of all religions, or no religion at all, to talk about religion

Tags:
  1. AChosenPeople

AChosenPeople Fapstronaut

Hey, there. I know for a fact that God exists. I challenge you to prove me wrong.

2. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Hello monkey.

3. AChosenPeople

4. tweeby

tweeby Banned

5. AChosenPeople

How does this relate to my thread

6. AChosenPeople

I know, this challenge is paradoxical, because you can't prove that God doesn't exist, because He exists. You can't prove false something that is true. The existance of God can be also logically reasoned, by the perfect design of the universe. The universe is simply too perfect, there are too many variables that could have gone wrong in order for the universe to not exist. It's just logically most plausable that a Higher Form of Intelligence, hence God, has perfectly developed the universe, with it's perfect harmonically working laws, the nature, the human dna etc.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. AChosenPeople

8. tweeby

tweeby Banned

9. Of course you can't. Even Richard Dawkins said he can't disprove the existence of God.

The question is if God does exist who's interpretation of him, her or it is the right one?

10. I can't take this video seriously where in the description the first thing it says is, 'How to be Saved from Hell'.

But really, what is the purpose of this thread? To me it seems like this is getting close to proselytization which of course is prohibited on these forums.

MLMVSS, Deleted Account and Kenzi like this.
  11. Matthew37

Matthew37 Fapstronaut

He is definitely real!!

AChosenPeople likes this.
  12. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

I challenge you to prove to me that he does exist.

13. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

I'm glad to see one person's finally getting it. :)

14. AChosenPeople

While you can't prove God's existence on paper, Even Science tends to agree that the world has a Creator.

15. AChosenPeople

You should watch the video and have no prejudices just because the comment is funky.

16. AChosenPeople

This thread is called the existence of God, and has nothing to do with any religion, nor the conversion to any kind of church. It strictly has defined limits.

17. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

I don't care about it, to be frank :p

I'm just stating how OT isn't an appropriate place for these sorts of topics.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  18. AChosenPeople

in your opinion, but just because you find it inappropriate it doesn't mean it actually is inappropriate. I just started a serious discussion that I don't think will have any negative consequences. But yes, delete the thread and ban me, because you can. It's an innocent thread.

19. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

It is stated in the rules, so it's not "just my opinion", and it already has been moved.

But anyway, continue on.