1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Muay thai fight tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Joe dalton, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Joe dalton

Joe dalton Fapstronaut

Hey guys whats up!

Im back at nofap after a long timer of permanent relapses.

Today is my 6th day without pmo and i start feeling great/strange/weak/strong again.

Tomorrow i have a muaythai fight (3years ago since last fight) and im rlly nervous.

Im in thailand right now and i was watching the fights since im here and something in me said u have to go in the ring,of course im scared,nervous,anxious (because i lost my last fight)but i will do it. This time i will do it better, this time i fight myself and my opponent is not that humanbeing on the otherside of the ring, its the p-industrie and i will smash it.

Just wanted to tell someone :)

A41:14A and Useless Username like this.
  2. Useless Username

Useless Username Fapstronaut

Hey Joe dalton!
    I wish you the best luck to win this fight and I am sure that you have done your best physically and psychologically to win this fight!

Let us know how it went

A41:14A and Joe dalton like this.
  3. Joe dalton

Joe dalton Fapstronaut

Thanks for you support! Are you doing sports?

4. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Awesome bro it's known fact that fighters don't masturbate or have any sex and practice semen retention it helps them focus better and they have more energy

Joe dalton likes this.
  5. Useless Username

Useless Username Fapstronaut

Well I did soccer and weight training. Basically stopped it all because of a lack of motivation based on daily masturbation.
    So I am getting back into sports again when i have more energy that I don't use for fapping

Joe dalton likes this.
  6. BlueLeopard

BlueLeopard Fapstronaut

Good luck bro... I want to get back into kickboxing / MMA training to lose a few kgs myself

Joe dalton likes this.
  7. Joe dalton

Joe dalton Fapstronaut

Damn my opponent was a fucking beast, bigger heavier and more muscles than me, it was an amazing fight, after the fight he was very humble and we had a beer together. I lost the fight but i won against myself, i was sooo nervous xxDD but i did it..

Tomorrow i fly back to switzerland, was an amazing trip to thailand.

8. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Mad respect to you guy for even stepping in that ring. You inspire me. No shame at all in losing.

Joe dalton likes this.
  9. SuperSloth573

SuperSloth573 Fapstronaut

I really wish there was a muay thai gym in my area.

10. SuperSloth573

SuperSloth573 Fapstronaut

I really wish there was a muay thai gym around me

11. Good luck bro! Just getting in the ring is like winning. B/c it takes balls.