1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I MADE IT 1 YEAR TODAY!!!!!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by frogg05, Dec 19, 2017.

1. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

I'm just an average guy who got fed up. You have that strength in you as well. I know your going to be at a month next time we speak.

theoptimist likes this.
  2. theoptimist

theoptimist Fapstronaut

I promise you that i will make it to the 30 days and i will tag you too :)

Deleted Account and frogg05 like this.
  3. Kibo

Kibo Fapstronaut

You're a boss man congratulation :D
    Wish me good luck please it's my first day today ^^

Mr R.R, theoptimist and frogg05 like this.
  4. plinythemediocre

plinythemediocre Fapstronaut

Congratulations man. That's a great achievement - thank you for sharing.

frogg05 likes this.
  5. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

I wish you strength and willpower on this life changing journey! No matter how hard it gets don't quit. On the other side is happiness! This is one of the greatest things we could do for our body, and I promise you, the benefits are amazing! But only if you are an addict you will notice them.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Hamze

Hamze Fapstronaut

Nice said Frogg you inspire me with your story. i hope i will overcome my bad habit and can quiet it forever feeling that i can i blokked Google search all nasty sites to not be triggered. witout nofap i never come so far love this commintiy.

7. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

8. Congratulations! I'm currently struggling to make it one week without PMO but I hope I'll post my own in the future.

9. Leonardo_001

Leonardo_001 Fapstronaut

So happy and proud of you man! You’re an inspiration to the rest of us!

10. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Block all sex sites don't search any women for a month and you'll be ok on your streak. Have to keep your mind away from sex for a while to be strong. Seems hard but it's not. You can do it!

Deleted Account and Hamze like this.
  11. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

*Bowing wow man 500 plus days? You're my hero! I must know how are you feeling now? No more withdrawal?

12. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

You can do this! I'm no different than you. All I did was change my mind and say NO, I'm not doing this shit anymore no matter how hard it was, I didn't quit...you're at a great young age where if you start now your going to be eye candy for many women in the future because they can sense when you've kept your seed in. And the "future YOU", will thank YOU now for doing this! You can change what your future looks like today! that's what motivated me. I wish the very best.

Deleted Account and im_alive like this.
  13. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

I still get a very very occasional itch to want to take care of myself, but no.. No other "symptoms" I guess.
    No real urges for P.
    And I'm actually coming up on my two years in February.
    So, it's a journey.
    Keep on keeping on.

14. Wow that seems to be a great motivation! I suddenly find it more useful to picture something specific than to merely tell myself that I need to be a better person. Thank you for your encouraging and I'll do my best to quit it.

15. vxlccm

vxlccm Fapstronaut

My Journal
  16. cograts on your journey brother.... continue to be strong!!!

frogg05 likes this.
  17. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

One year.... Im truly impressed, congratulations!
    To be honest, I came here, because my urges to M became unbearable and I was ridiculosly close to doing it, and after fighting for more than 30 min I knew I had to do something or it would be over. I came here for new inspiration and feel much better. I am glad I didnt relapse and came here, thanks a lot and keep it up! I hope I will add my own sucess story before long ;)

18. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

vxlccm likes this.
  19. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Likewise! you're almost at a year! Wow! How you feeling?

Deleted Account likes this.
  20. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

You will! And congrats you're almost a month in! Glad I could help....I read the success stories every time i felt like giving in to the urge. It helps so much, and changed my life and how I think. Keep fighting! You're winning!