1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ItN93

ItN93 Fapstronaut

Hi guys again :( I have to reset my counter -_-

2. Osama98

Osama98 Fapstronaut

3. Blacet

Blacet Fapstronaut

Still day 4. but a small update has occured and I have to get it off my heart. :O

New years eve I went to the party where I talked to the sweetest most beautiful girl. Since i was in a good mood I did some light flirting (just strong eyecontact and good conversation).
    She is genuin sweet and for the last couple of days we been chatting.
    Now she asked if she could come over with a bottle of wine.
    But i had to say no! :O I have a sweet girlfriend that I love very much.
    But my girlfriend is leaving for England in 6 months (no way we can afford to see eachother for half a year).
    It both felt good and bad to turn her down.
    Good because I love my girlfriend but bad because I know in half a year there's a good 75% chance or so that me and my girlfriend will have to end our relationship before we get annoyed by the distance. :S FUCK! x)

The Dustbin likes this.
  4. OK ... Ill try ... " 0 "

The Dustbin likes this.
  5. Kataro

Kataro Fapstronaut

So, today will be my first milestone on NoFap. My personal record was 3 days without masturbation in last...6 years maybe. When i survive today, would be so awesome.

The Dustbin and LorenzoStar like this.
  6. Wolkmann

Wolkmann Fapstronaut

So I failed the 14-day challenge multiple times. I'll try the 7-day challenge instead.

The Dustbin likes this.
  7. :emoji_white_check_mark:

8. Nightyknight

Nightyknight New Fapstronaut

Day 2/7, yesterday was my first. :)

9. [​IMG]

10. Day 1 completed at 1:40pm today!

darkenedverse likes this.
  11. alfianlight

alfianlight Fapstronaut

Day 1.
    When i see some girls wearing tight jeans, i feel aroused and horny. Is it normal?

12. tiredofbeingtired

tiredofbeingtired Fapstronaut

Day 4. Had strong urges late last night but I knew what I really needed was to let myself rest and recover through sleep. Woke up not wanting to even get out of bed and was tempted to relapse but I didn't. Not feeling good emotionally or physically today but I still got up and I'm still giving the day my all. We only ever have one playing field, one battlefield to conquer, and that's the current day. I may feel amazing tomorrow, I don't know. For now though only today matters. One day at a time I'm moving myself closer to the future I want.

LorenzoStar and darkenedverse like this.
  13. thelegend259

thelegend259 Fapstronaut

@2525, I completed the 7-day challenge. You really helped me stay motivated! Thank you, and plz add my name to the hall of fame :D

14. Alyosha

Alyosha Fapstronaut

Day 1 - Didn't get to do everything I'd planned (mostly because I had to get to confession and couldn't go to mass.) But I'll try to get in the groove in the next couple days. The plan is to have breakfast and then read and meditate all at around 7AM, go to Mass at 8:30, work, come home, sleep, repeat. This should keep me busy, mindful, spiritually healthy, and hopefully lead to recovery.

15. Dingo2001

Dingo2001 Fapstronaut

Day 2. Morning here, i slept well. Started to write a paper journal. Wish you all a good day!

16. Marcothebest_1995

Marcothebest_1995 Fapstronaut

Day #4.

I don't have urges at day but wet dreams at night.

And I already am in a flatline

17. Day 3/7 done ! had urges yesterday while going to bed. My wife is sick so I have to restrain my urges and desires. It's a good exercise :)

18. stephanD

stephanD Fapstronaut