1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. TheMasterOfTheSopas

TheMasterOfTheSopas Fapstronaut

2. Oracio

Oracio Fapstronaut

8/14 keep going!

3. 10/14. oops, almost forgot ;)

4. King farrier

King farrier Fapstronaut

Day 1, having mild urges, but i will control my temptation.. Feeling the new energy, yoo

5. Marcothebest_1995

Marcothebest_1995 Fapstronaut

Day #0.

I am currently in the last day of the 7 days challenge. Tomorrow I will start this one as I immediately need a new reward after this one has come

6. shodaivienni

shodaivienni Fapstronaut

Count me in. Came here after failing a couple times at the 90-days challenge. I think that was way too much for starters. Day 0 starts.

Kizito.D likes this.
  7. memyyokeandi

memyyokeandi Fapstronaut

8. It's day 12 for me, i 've been a little depressed possibly due to withdrawal symptom. But then I watched the old movie YES MAN and realised I have to be more positive in order to get everything better! So no matter what I am not surrender tonight!

9. Welcome. You got this!

10. Zephil

Zephil Fapstronaut

Nearly there, feel ok, energy levels rising slightly. Takes awhile to sleep. Wood infrequent. Urges intense but very spaced apart. Zero tolerance for people, also very impatient. No mood swings though. Must be testosterone level rising.

11. darkenedverse

darkenedverse Fapstronaut

12. Soren K.

Soren K. Fapstronaut

Day 1:

Yesterday, I became a fapstronaut. I did some browsing on this forum and found this challenge. Later that day, I found an accountability partner, and then proceeded to block numerous websites on my laptop to reduce triggers. Things are progressing well, but it is only the beginning!

Seeker401 and darkenedverse like this.
  13. John.99

John.99 Fapstronaut

Just finished day 7. Had some close calls but have made it this far, halfway done now there's no turning back

14. Soren K.

Soren K. Fapstronaut

Stay strong, my dude! Read a book, go for a walk/run, call a friend, do anything you need to to resist those urges! Keep fighting. You're almost there.

15. OnAMission

OnAMission Fapstronaut

Day 1- I've got a target end goal that I want to achieve, however I think I need to take everything a step at a time. So that being said I'll try the 14 day challenge to begin with. Lets goooo!

16. Romans12:1

Romans12:1 Fapstronaut

17. Marcothebest_1995

Marcothebest_1995 Fapstronaut

I don't remember if I have already written.
    Day #0.
    Today I end the 7 days challenge, tomorrow it will be the first day of this one.
    I can't stop a single day. NoFap is too important, it's vital for the Marco I need to be

18. Sistio

Sistio Fapstronaut

day 8!! :D

I love you!