1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Rate the last movie you watched v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Impeccable sir.

2. Room 10\10
    Such a great movie!!!

Bemybest likes this.
  3. What are those?

4. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

Awards screeners on DVD. Studios send them out so industry professionals can get a chance to see them and (presumably) nominate and vote for them for awards.

Taylor25 likes this.
  5. devinheppy82

devinheppy82 Fapstronaut

I saw Jumangi: Welcome to the Jungle yesterday, 8.5/10

6. IT - 9/10

I watched it on Bluray for the first time and it was my second viewing since I saw it on the IMAX screen. Still a very good movie!

7. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i recomend this movies if your from the 80s , the 2017 power rangers but i watched the 90s tv show when i was a kid so i was very impressed with this new movie its been what 25 years i last watched power rangers so it brought up nostalgia memories 9/10

8. gsherman100

gsherman100 Fapstronaut

Final Fantasy: the spirits within

10/10. Though I’m a little biased. Saw this movie when I was a little kid and haven’t seen it in nearly 15 years. Forgot about it really. Saw that it was on hulu and got a deep sense of nastalga.

9. gsherman100

gsherman100 Fapstronaut

Final Fantasy: the spirits within

10/10. Though I’m a little biased. Saw this movie when I was a little kid and haven’t seen it in nearly 15 years. Forgot about it really. Saw that it was on hulu and got a deep sense of nastalga.

10. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Monster's Inc. = 10/10

I just love this movie. Such childhood memories. :D

11. Man Of Steel (Superman)
    6/10
    Due to storyline
    Great picture, but somewhat bad storyline, especially when Superman's non biological father died because of a hurricane in front of his son, and he couldn't help him because his identity would be exposed.

12. You can actually say fucking on this forum.

13. The Psych Movie, 5/5

Just as well done as the show itself. Packed with lots of great inside jokes and references to old episodes of the show. Great humor, as always, and a solid storyline. Can't wait for more!

reystronaut likes this.
  14. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

I realize that, but there's something in me that just feels more comfortable bleeping it. Yes, it's silly, but it's me.

15. I'm sorry but television shows shouldn't be allowed in this thread. This is a movie thread, nothing. But again, sorry for your concern.

16. It is a movie...

17. The Fault in our Stars
    6/10 :emoji_cry::emoji_grimacing:

Master Chips likes this.
  18. Jungler

Jungler Fapstronaut

Batman vs. Superman.

Does leaving the show count?

19. Jungle, I rate it as 7.8 out of 10

20. The novel is much better than the movie

tiredofbeingtired likes this.