1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. beeralphamale

beeralphamale Fapstronaut

2. MovingFoward86

MovingFoward86 Fapstronaut

Day 8. Another day down. Had a blast with my son today. It was his birthday so we went and got him a build a bear. (he picked a storm trooper bear) Having my family here with me is the reason I am going so strong. I have failed them for years but I am now determined to be a better father and husband. Days like this are going to get me through the bad days. I am so thankful for my family as well as the support here on NoFap. I thank all of you.

Journeyer likes this.
  3. Durlag

Durlag Fapstronaut

4. Journeyer

Journeyer Fapstronaut

Day 26/90! Really pumped that I've made it this far!

5. Ender Atreides

Ender Atreides Fapstronaut

6. johnartista

johnartista Fapstronaut

7. Reboot04

Reboot04 Fapstronaut

8. GetUpFromTheChair40

GetUpFromTheChair40 Fapstronaut

9. Firesteel

Firesteel Fapstronaut

Day 10

Fantasizing about the women I see.

10. kero sen

kero sen Fapstronaut

Day 3/90. Feeling strong!

Arc12 likes this.
  11. Mri

Mri Fapstronaut

14/90 .

kero sen likes this.
  12. Day 28
    This day has began superbly. I am back to the miracle morning routine after the three days of mental darkness. Feeling pumped and ready to seize the day.

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. Day 16 - Having a lot of sexual energy inside me, hope I channel it properly with sports and real girls. #energy

14. Since01_11_2018

Since01_11_2018 Fapstronaut

15. Well done! :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. furture doctore

furture doctore Fapstronaut

nothing yet, just forgot to check in like yesterday? or the day before i can't remember, but i will be checking in as often as i can, i have a day counter, but last time i opened it was to get a badge for nofap, i won't open it till i can't continue anymore, so when i see my day count, it will boost me up and keep going with the challenge, for me, like if i check daily, soon enough i will be feeling like" oh god, its only been like 1 day?" and challenge may get harder and harder for me.
    for now, i feel fine, flatline, mehh ok, but i feel fine, as is, don't wanna keep reminding myself how far I've gone and how long i have to keep doing it( i decided to quit for good anyway, so for me, is keep doing as long as i can). you can do it, honestly, i forgot I'm actually fighting a addiction sometimes haha, but too early to say this... end of the flatline, thats another fight.

17. JME101

JME101 Fapstronaut

Day 5 of 59 Still feeling empty, not really feeling much as far as any emotions, just working and coming home, talking with my wife about us and where we are going in our marriage. She told me yesterday that she says I am only showing remorse for getting caught, not for what I did to her and our marriage. That I have not asked her how she is doing, not sure if it is from how she feels betrayed by me, that she does not see that I do care and have asked how she is doing , and if I can do anything to help her out. Not sure how to deal with this. As far as my recovery, I am doing good, not thinking about going back, no urges, no nudges, stay strong!

* 59 days free

18. gystdude

gystdude Fapstronaut

Day 6/90, feeling good!!