1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Rate the last movie you watched v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 7, 2018.

1. 5speed

5speed Fapstronaut

"American made" about 6/10, Tom Cruise is a great actor but you forget about this movie next day.

2. BruceD

BruceD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

American Made is fun. I would give that one an 8. Going to see The Post today.

3. 5speed

5speed Fapstronaut

After watching Narcos I've found it be slightly water down ;-)

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  4. GeneralismoKilgore

GeneralismoKilgore Fapstronaut

The Quiet Earth 9 - 10.
    Super underrated classic of the post apocalypse film genre. No zombies, no destroyed planet, just a scientist stuck in New Zealand after a flash event that made everyone else around him disappear.

Gmork likes this.
  5. The Commuter 10/10

Loved this movie! So exciting and interesting the whole time. I did figure out a couple things before they happened, but it didn't feel painfully obvious. It was a really interesting psychologically thrilling film, constantly making you ask yourself "what would I do in his position?" and often not having an answer to that question.

6. TwelveFoot

TwelveFoot Fapstronaut

Back to the Future, Part 3: 4/10
    Rated low because the plot and jokes are exactly the same as the first two.

7. apprentice

apprentice Fapstronaut

Bright - 7/10

Gave it a go on Netflix the other night and was pleasantly surprised. I often end up giving up on a lot of new movies these days and switching them off after 30/40 minutes as they're so bad but I saw this one through. Set in an alternate reality with fantasy and supernatural elements but still feels like a solid 'cop buddy' action flick in the vein of Tango & Cash or Lethal Weapon.

BruceD likes this.
  8. MellowFellow

MellowFellow Fapstronaut

Open House 2/10

A disappointing, unoriginal horror movie from Netflix. It's a short film but it still felt like there was a lot of filler, and nothing is revealed or resolved at the end of the movie. It sets the stage for a sequel which I won't be watching.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

10. Taken 7/10
    I think the over the top violence works for this film. A little slow getting to the action, but the "particular skills" line by Neeson lived up to all the hype.

u376, vibemaker, vxlccm and 1 other person like this.
  11. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

12. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

All eyez on me 8.5/10

13. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

Kingsman the golden circle 4/10. Cringe worthy at times.

14. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

15. :eek: whaaa I loved that movie. Lol but hey, to each his own.

Agreed there. Although I would probably go a little higher, maybe even 10.

16. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

Kingsman had good actors, but their acting on this particular film was cringe worthy. Like the new triple X: return of xander cage (vin diesel acting) was worse than kingsman. I couldnt even watch it.
    IT was a good movie, but didnt deserve a 10 in my eyes. You want a 10, I suggest Mad Max fury road, that movie is the best movie out. I havent had time to see the new thor, justice league (heard it was bad), the new star wars, etc. Seen the new blade runner, but that was mostly talk.

17. Never been a Vin fan. I think he's a pretty terrible actor.

I didn't care for Justice League, but Thor was really funny. Depends on what you like... I like the character development aspect of Thor Ragnarok, so I enjoyed it. I enjoyed the new Star Wars as well, although there were some flaws for sure.

18. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Step Brothers 10/10
    I didn't see a review for this movie anywhere in the thread by far Will Ferrell's funniest movie.

What didn't you like about it? I've heard a lot of people hated it, but I haven't why.

19. That's why I didn't bother with it.

This review is in agreement with you (it was actually on his worst films of 2017 list).

20. Wonder Woman (2017) 8/10 :emoji_relaxed::emoji_laughing::emoji_grimacing::emoji_confounded::emoji_angry::emoji_rage::emoji_rolling_eyes::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_neutral_face:

u376 and Clean Plate like this.