1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Haven't had s. in 1 year, I would like dating and s again

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by green lion eating the sun, Jan 26, 2018.

1. i was a s. and p. addict (i am a 26 y/o girl). last time i had s. was 1 year ago with my last ex

i would like to date a guy that treats me good and then have s. with him. someone that i like the body (with some muscles, i like some guys at my gym but people don't pick up at my gym and i don't wanna "kill my gym". it could be dangerous dating someone at the place where i go often. it could be awkward bumping into someone i dated), that i get along, makes me feel good and i want to see him. that is it

with my reboot, i get attracted to few guys. and I cannot date a guy with whom I have no s. attraction. I can't do it. i don't have the physical urge to have s. but i feel after a year and i am 26 i would want to do that again.to get back at life fully you know. i am recovered now

tomorrow i will go to a house party. chance to meet new people so also guys. i get attracted only to muscular guys. now i need to reach a high level of attraction for guys otherwise i have no attraction at all. I feel one of the best ways to meet guys is through mutual friends

Any advice? above all from others NoFap that are dating while rebooting and get their feedbacks. i barely remember what dating and s. feels like

2. tweeby

tweeby Banned

3. Laina

Laina Fapstronaut

I understand. I too long for different type of sex than the one I know. Mine is never normal

4. I long for sex actually. I would like to feel that again

What do you mean with yours is never normal? Are you a 's. Addict?