1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Rate the last movie you watched v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Strength And Light

Strength And Light Fapstronaut

I just watched Get Out. It was equally creepy and really cool. Reminded me a lot of the original Twilight Zone series with a tiny dash of Tarentino. I give it 8.75/10. I think it's nominated for Best Picture in this year's Oscars.

u376, Grøh and Clean Plate like this.
  2. Just watched "Den of Thieves"; I give it a 8/10.

MJ93 likes this.
  3. I have never watched anything based off of SAW. Are they any good?

4. Star Wars The Last Jedi = 4/10

The Force Awakens may have brutally maimed Star Wars but The Last Jedi killed the beloved franchise. After that, I don't want to see any Star Wars films ever again (maybe Kenobi- A Star Wars Story but still). It honestly makes me appreciate the prequels a lot more because while the CGI is overused and acting and dialogue is really bad, they still have George Lucas' vision and that's the best part. The Last Jedi makes Attack of the Clones look like Empire Strikes Back.

P.S. Sorry for long rant, but I hated The Last Jedi so much honestly.

Narva likes this.
  5. Rebooter45674

Rebooter45674 Fapstronaut

Bright
    After reading a lot of negative reviews I finally saw the movie. Giving 7/10

6. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Don't bother with Thor: Ragnarok. This movie has such a childish comedy with shitty acting. And it has nothing to do with the real Ragnarok history. A complete insult to the comics. I'm sorry to break it to you, man.

Clean Plate likes this.
  7. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

I seen it already. The comedy parts for the most part where normal, sometimes they were bad. I give it a 8/10. The story was good. Dont know much about the comics.

8. Guardians, Russia's answer to the Avengers 10/10 (bear wielding a mini-gun)

Clean Plate likes this.
  9. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Well, to each their own I guess.

10. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

Ghost in the shell 7/1
    im gonna look this up before downloading.

11. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

Ghost in the shell 7.5/10. A really good quote from that movie "We cling to memories as if they define us, but what we do, defines us."

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. Be warned that rating was mostly to do with a bear with a mini-gun :D

13. Lucy - 4/10

Not what I expected at all from the trailers I saw, especially coming from the guy who made Léon: The Professional and The Fifth Element. It was slow paced, boring, thought she was annoying, and oddly in its own way felt like a weird rip off of Transcendence at the end.

Grøh likes this.
  14. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

Ive never seen anything like saw (the first one) before. I would recommend them.
    Lucy was better than ghost in the shell, I give it a 8/10.
    I seen "Three billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri" because of the good reviews. I'm beginning to see that I'm an "action movie" lover. This movie was ok but not my cup of tea. 7/10

15. Grøh

Grøh Fapstronaut

Nice way of describing it. I agree with the rating.

16. Grøh

Grøh Fapstronaut

I owe Scar an apology for fapping harder than sin to her photos around a year ago or so now.

Not why I chose to pass on her recent films, she just sucks at acting imo.

17. It was mainly way too boring, for a movie that seemed like it should of been fast paced it took forever to get to the point. That and I dunno, there wasn't much to it at all honestly. I also got tired of her bitchy/annoying attitude real quick.

I haven't seen Ghost in The Shell yet but It's on my list, it looked pretty good from the trailers minus a couple of things.

Depending what she's in I can like her stuff, but to me she doesn't hold a candle to Charlize Theron though, damn she's awesome. xD

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2018
  18. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

A CLOCKWORK ORANGE
    9/10

Taylor25 and Deleted Account like this.
  19. Awesome film mate, I remember seeing that when I was younger and enjoyed it.
    [​IMG]

Taylor25 and u376 like this.
  20. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

yes it is.........specially the ending when he said "atlast my friends i was cured"........you can understand what cure means to him

Deleted Account likes this.