1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 days completed

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by aditay, Feb 10, 2018.

1. aditay

aditay Fapstronaut

i am happy that i have completed my 30 days streak but one thing troubling me is my gf she used to give me blowjob in office (as we work in same workplace but different dipartment) after blowjob i feel exhausted and this leads to pmo again so i desided to brokeup with her and after breakup i completed my 30 days streak but now she is calling me again and talking to me so i can't control my self to deny her i feel tempted i know its not her fault what should i do should i leave her or continue to relation sorry for bad english

DE.HK and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Depends on your goals and what you and she wants out of it.. nice going 30 days btw

3. And your complaint is...? :emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

4. I'm sorry but I don't see how NoFap is incompatible with being in a relationship. I myself am married for 2 years now. Maybe breaking up wasn't the solution ? how about stop having sex in work place ? It might help to reorganize your life and work environment.
    Did you talk to her about NoFap ? maybe start there. She could be helpful and you could decide on a mutual agreement to go hard mode (no sex) during a period of time to help recovering.
    If you experience strong "chaser effect" (look it up) I would suggest going hard mode.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2018
    Vherenz and Deleted Account like this.
  5. thespirit3780

thespirit3780 Fapstronaut

I think you should just focus onn your goals and find the purpose of your life.
    If you truly 'love' her than you must continue your relationship and don't look at her as a material, love her, take care of her.
    Go on hard mode.Just hold her hands in the park.
    Just talk with her like a good friend.
    Find joy in that rather than sex.
    Why I Recommend 90 Days Of HARD MODE - YouTube
    https://m.youtube.com › watch

English me comfortable nahi ho to hindi me bat krte he

6. thespirit3780

YouTube · Intellectual Indies

3:51
    Feeling Ashamed To Speak Hindi ? | English Is not Our National language ...
    May 29, 2017

7. thespirit3780

8. thespirit3780

Sirf pyar karo, sex ke bare me mat socho.