1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A hot chick I like likes me, what do I do?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Captain Rex reporting. A few days ago, this hot chick I like started flirting with me. I may have barely noticed her but I did see her widen her smile, flip her hair, etc. After that, I found my limbs shaking constantly, my heart racing, mouth drying up, etc. Does this mean she actually has a crush on me? If so, what should I do? Captain Rex out.

2. Ask her out. The worst that can happen is she says no.

3. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

4. Thx for the replies. I already knew what to do but despite being motivated to do so, I pussied out at the last second. But next week, I'll ask her out once I see her .

Peace467 likes this.
  5. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Talk to her. You don't know her. She's not above you. Not only is she exploring you, but you're also exploring her. So don't leave your self worth in the hands of a stranger. There's nothing to be motivated, pumped up, or make a big deal about. It's an opportunity to be curious and playful.

When you hesitate or back out of following your desires, you basically throw away your self worth in order to avoid pain or negative experiences. If you want the possibility of positive experiences then you have to be able to risk and handle the negative ones.

6. if she likes you it doesn't matter how nervous you are she will be into you

Amazing Athest and TheBigBadWolf like this.
  7. Before you ask her out talk alittel to her and get her to laugh then ask her out. And when you guys are out flirt with her tease her and take things slow. Questio do you want to jist bang her or have a relationship with her?

8. I'd say the latter. I'm 15 right now and now doesn't seem like the time to bang (especially since my parents are extremists when it comes to sex). Plus, I changed my mindset about girls so now, I don't see them as sex objects anymore. I now see them as regular people with their own little problems to face and their own little goals to work for. So yeah, definitely the latter.

avatarivn and Deleted Account like this.
  9. If you saw her a regular person your limbs wouldnt be shaking. Clearly she likes you so next time you speak try to be as confident as you can and tell her you think shes hot. I know from a shitload of experience, when a girl gives you signs she likes you go in and make it happen. If you fuck around and wait too long, the girl will lose interest and you will loose your opportunity.

10. Cornixico

Cornixico Fapstronaut

one of many videos that might be useful for you

DaK_5537_ and Noelle like this.
  11. Calm down and don't freeze, she is just human

12. PSC94

PSC94 Fapstronaut

Since you’re fifteen, why not break the ice by talking about some stuff you kids are into these days? Fidget spinners, Minecraft, and Disney Channel original movies or something like that.

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. Lonewolfpt

Lonewolfpt Fapstronaut

Lol i think that 15year olds arent into those things

Maninsearchofasoul likes this.
  14. PSC94

PSC94 Fapstronaut

Idk then vaping and loitering?

15. No but the main thing I'm into is Star Wars. You probably could tell since I have a Captain Rex profile, who is my favorite clone btw. I don't like the new movies tbh, but I like some of the old EU, particularly the Old Republic era (which sadly isn't canon anymore ).

goodnice, Deleted Account and Noelle like this.
  16. PSC94

PSC94 Fapstronaut

Dress up as one of the sand people and throw rocks at her bedroom window.

17. I don't know about that. She probably would not be happy if I did that tho

PSC94 likes this.
  18. Jason Zhang

Jason Zhang Fapstronaut

I asked out 6 girls in my grade 8 year and 5 of them said yes. They were all banging hot too ;) (AT THAT TIME OF COURSE, ain't no pedo), so yeah, just be confident and ask them out, have a good high school experience and don't get too attached to your feelings.

goodnice and Noelle like this.
  19. PSC94

PSC94 Fapstronaut

Okay buddy, we believe you.

20. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

They were from Canada, ok!