1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help with a girl?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Iwanttobeabeast, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Iwanttobeabeast

Iwanttobeabeast Fapstronaut

i barely started talking to this girl in person 2 weeks ago. We hung out at a mall and went for a movie, dinner, and save and busters. We spent Basically the whole day together, and I know she likes me. We had a fun time. At the end of the date we just hugged and i wussed out on the kiss. At school we hang out before in the morning and yesterday we hung out after school and we went to eat. I walked her home after that and hugged her close to me for a long time, but again I wussed out on a kiss and the hand hold. Now we’re gonna hang out on Monday, and we’re gonna go eat and do some other stuff. I need some advice on when I should go for the hand hold and the kiss. Please help, I really like her and want her to k now it.

2. Dov

Dov Fapstronaut

Two options here:
    Either you get to the moment when you just "feel like it" and take her by surprise, don't make a big deal out of it, even if she tries to, just continue as usual.
    Or create some circumstances for "a moment", a little silence with a smile and nice eye contact should do.
    If a little drama occurs, welcome it with open hands, girls love drama.

Hitto and Iwanttobeabeast like this.
  3. You'll know when the time is right. Just make sure you try and kiss her. Nothing will happen if you don't try to make a move. That's the problem with most guys. They might talk to a girl, but they never really make a move. It doesn't matter how much a girl likes you. If you don't take some sort of action, you'll probably never have a romantic relationship with her. Just be careful though man. You're pretty young.

4. Sometimes you get in your own head too much so when you get to a moment that seems decent count to 3 and go for it...counting helps keep you from talking yourself outta it.
    Also, got this from the movie Hitch, but something can be said for going in 80-90% of the way and let her come in some if not the rest of the way.

5. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

When you hesitate to do things like holding her hand or kissing her you're basically trading what you want in order to be liked. You think maybe she doesn't want me to or it's not the right time. It's always the right time. There's no perfect moment and you're trying too hard to make it perfect or to be smooth. If she doesn't want to then you'll find out, but only after you try.

Don't be ashamed of what you want to do. Stop waiting for her to make a move. Stop waiting for the right moment. Don't walk on egg shells with her. What are you afraid of?

6. @elevate you always give the best dating/relationship advice lol

Hitto likes this.
  7. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Right on. While others wait, Chad makes his move.

8. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Thanks man. Life's too short to not express yourself in an honest, fun, carefree, and passionate way. Learned that the hard way.

-----------------------------------------------------

Chad always holds hands. Even when it's awkward and physically challenging to do so.

Example: One time Chad was in a movie theater and his girlfriend's mom sat between them. He still held his girl's hand across the mother's body.

He doesn't give a fuck.

Chad attempts kisses whenever he wants. The girl isn't always accepting of it, but respects that he knows what he wants and goes for it.

Example: The girl had a mouth full of pasta during dinner and she was even talking while eating. Then mid sentence she gets cut off by Chad's attempted kiss. Wasn't the right moment. Wasn't smooth at all. Disaster.

He doesn't give a fuck.

Be bold and daring like Chad. Be NON smooth. Get rejected. Make mistakes. Get the girl.

9. tweeby

tweeby Banned

If you hesitate you mastibate. Oh and Chad will swoop in.

10. Iwanttobeabeast

Iwanttobeabeast Fapstronaut

Thanks bro I held her hand and we cuddled together in a store lmao.

11. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

Chad kinda sounds like a rapist

12. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

Taking your time with stuff is cool - no need to beat yourself up over it. She may even appreciate you going slow, so...breathe.
    There are a few methods for getting to hold her hand. First is asking: consent is sexy! "I'd really like to hold your hand right now." - clean, easy, good. Second, you can go for the "come here you need to see this" and just take it. Third is when you're walking side by side and you start reaching out with the pinky like a tick dancing on a leaf, you make contact and slide your hand in. I'm sure there are other methods that people here will be happy to let you know.

Going for a kiss?
    First step is to close the distance between you! Approaching quickly from far out and going for a kiss is awkward and creepy. Stepping toward her will also give you clues about if she wants to be kissed. Make eye contact. Try not to stare at her lips (although if she looks at yours it can be a good sign). If she backs up, or turns away, or her shoulders tighten, this is body language that she does not want to be kissed. So don't. Don't be that guy and don't do harassing behaviour. Please.

One of the best tests to see if she really wants to be kissed is the tuck-her-hair-behind-her-ear. How she responds to this is an even better indicator of if she's interested in kissing. Looking down, blushing, starry eyes looking at you - all good signs. Flinching, pulling away - let her back up and give her some room.

Basically, keep closing the distance between you until you're really, really close. Faces almost touching close. At this point, I am a fan of consent again. Having someone so close you can feel the heat from her forehead and having this exchange in breathy voices is kinda hot:
    "[Her name]..."
    "Yes?"
    "I'd like to ask you something..."
    "Oh?"
    "I'd really like to kiss you right now..."
    (smiles) "and?"
    "...may I?"

Bonus points if she kisses you before you finish a sentence! In the end, you want to only go 70% of that final distance - she needs to come to you for that last 30%. Think big, soft lips and don't go for tongue on your first try. The Howcast/Shallon Lester kissing videos on youtube are really informative and helpful.

SanityOverVanity likes this.
  13. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Haha that's one of the hugest misconceptions I think most of us fall into about being smooth that's all cinema bullshit

Deleted Account likes this.