1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Brokenstring

Brokenstring Fapstronaut

2. Berthold Witold

Berthold Witold Fapstronaut

3. antn

antn Fapstronaut

Damn, I need some help. So I just completed day 8. No PMO. I just got home from the sauna, feeling a little horny and it got the better of me, I checked my fav site (on the only device I didnt install my P blocker on, the WiiU console). Saw this clip for 1,5 minute and fapped to it. It was incredibly intense for those 90 seconds. But I didn't O. What to do now? I think I should definitely reset. But I didn't O. Feel really tense now. Would it be better to just O to get it out of the way and have a real fresh start?

4. TENK

TENK Fapstronaut

Day 7/7, gonna try the 14 day challenge now

Deleted Account and Ecorest like this.
  5. ludwig1

ludwig1 Fapstronaut

6. R5AU3R

R5AU3R Fapstronaut

Day 3: It gets harder to resist. That's why I started meditation and oh boy! It helps you feel better than anything! This time I'm conquering this challenge!

knekoo likes this.
  7. 2.22.2018 - 3/7

Third streak I've had where I've reached double digit days! No major urges today to report here. I believe that I'm in a flatline now, but that's okay. All the changes I made to my life shall continue even through the rough times. Onward and upwards we go!

8. knekoo

knekoo Fapstronaut

Day 4/7 i almost fail at 4, shit..

9. finnawin

finnawin Fapstronaut

10. knekoo

knekoo Fapstronaut

me too, i almost fail last night. because i'm see a P picture. But lucky i'm still can hold myself..
    *my suggest is you better start from 0 again,

11. Relinquished

Relinquished Fapstronaut

day 6. the problem is (for me at least) not the intense urge to ejaculate nor horniness, but the lack of motivation that drives me to M. all is great, except the times i question the benefits i get from nofap. but this time i have a very deep, deep source of motivation. i won't give up. never.

12. Cool guy tough guy

Cool guy tough guy Fapstronaut

Count me in! I'm really determined to better my lifestyle and I think this 7 day challenge will be good.

Relinquished likes this.
  13. rishabhv66

rishabhv66 Fapstronaut

Some people say 60 day challenges are pretty easy..give me some tough challenge while for me even 7 days are tough. I'm positive though.

14. 2018free

2018free Fapstronaut

15. it's my day 2. Promise myself I am not giving up today no matter what!!

Relinquished likes this.
  16. 88991s

88991s Fapstronaut

Hello guys , I just relapsed yesterday. But I still don’t want to give. Ill start once by taking this Challenge. Count me in .

17. Commuter

Commuter Fapstronaut

18. Ecorest

Ecorest Fapstronaut

19. Ecorest

Ecorest Fapstronaut

Goddammit! I didn't resist. I've failed again. Fortunately it wasn't a relapse.

20. Jack45

Jack45 Fapstronaut