1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 30 PIED cured

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Victorious21, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Victorious21

Victorious21 Fapstronaut

My p.i.e.d is cured, i tried sex with a friend yesterday and i found out i have PE again, my goal is to keep my streak without P and M and have good sex.

Wish me luck, let me any tips you have for PE !

2. Wannachange75

Wannachange75 Fapstronaut

Wow it is very encouraging

3. good work
    glad your pied is better
    dont worry so much re PE, focus on the nofap for now, best not to get negative about it

4. Spoony

Spoony Fapstronaut

So are you cured or not?

5. Victorious21

Victorious21 Fapstronaut

P.i.e.d is almost cured, i still need some physical touch from her to be fully erect but after round 1 i need lot of time (1hour) for round 2 .. I keep going !

6. Xander74

Xander74 Fapstronaut

Congrats:) Can I ask how old you are and how long you’ve been a PA? Thanks!

Victorious21 likes this.
  7. Victorious21

Victorious21 Fapstronaut

@Xander74 21 yo and PMO twice a day for 6 years

Xander74 likes this.
  8. Xander74

Xander74 Fapstronaut

Thanks man, think mine will take longer as I’m twice your age!

9. good idea not to focus on the PE too much but you can do kegel exercises every day .or maybe 3 times a week.will improve your erection quality, orgasm strentgh and if you learn to relax the muscle while having sex will give you total control of orgasm one step at a time, no running , but if u have gf its fun to have some control and it will give you that

Victorious21 likes this.
  10. Wannachange75

Wannachange75 Fapstronaut

11. MarinoBigFan1984

MarinoBigFan1984 Fapstronaut

Pee stop pee again stop finish peeing that’s a kegel

Recovery attempt18 likes this.
  12. MarinoBigFan1984

MarinoBigFan1984 Fapstronaut

Don’t do it too often or too many

13. no thats the incorrect way to do them , this is said to pee stop peeing to locate the muscle so you know where it is when you do the exercises. its very incorrect to do them while you are peeing as all the doctors will tell you.. when you locate the muscle and know how to contract , you can exercise it .just google kegel routine for men . mind the exercise programs always seem a little too hard i think.go easy with it especially in the beginning.but really dont exercise it while peeing. u will get stronger erections , harder, your orgasms will be stronger, you will shoot further :D , and you will have more control over the muscle so u can relax it while you're making love.

Wannachange75 likes this.