1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Blood in Urine?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by pranav02, Feb 25, 2018.

1. pranav02

pranav02 Fapstronaut

Aight so I was a but pissed today and I let it get the worse of me and I edged a bit before I could control myself but when I went to take a piss, I observed red urine with cum flowing out. And now I'm scared. What is it?

rostronaut likes this.
  2. Viacheslav

Viacheslav Fapstronaut

On my first two week streaks i had some blood in cum but then it cleared. In your case i think it's from edging on long streak.

3. Eh, scary. Never seen it, but I heard that all urine has some blood. Don't quote me on that though.

MLMVSS and Deleted Account like this.
  4. Sometimes there's visible blood in urine and it can be harmless, the problem is if you see blood everyday and/or every time you pee. If that lasts even for a week or two at the same consistency I would personally see a GP, as there can be some serious implications if you wait especially if it's a UTI or stones.

5. JustinX

JustinX Fapstronaut

6. Thanks doc.

rostronaut and Deleted Account like this.
  7. Just never do what I can't help doing.
    [​IMG]

8. HashMachine

HashMachine Fapstronaut

:emoji_joy: Seriously, can't stop laughing on this one, Doc..??!! @Jewels Good one @Sarah Walker

9. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

As Jewels/Sarah said, yeah, blood can definitely happen and as long as it's in isolated cases and not chronic, then it's usually not serious.

Usually blood doesn't have contact with urine as the kidneys won't allow blood to pass. If there's bleeding then it usually comes from lower in the UT, which many times has minimal impact, or from the kidneys, which is obviously bad. If, however, there are signs of high levels of leukocytes such as bad smell, cloudiness or burning sensation, and it lasts for a number of days, then that should be checked out as it's usually either a UTI or a kidney infection. It's usually a simple treatment, but it can lead to long-term issues if unchecked, especially if the infection gets to the kidneys.

Huge emphasis for every time I say Usually. It's always possible that anything can differ.

I'd monitor it, @pranav02, and see the GP if it does get worse.

10. pranav02

pranav02 Fapstronaut

Yeah nvm lads. It was beeturea

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. Oh, well I'm glad it wasn't something bad mate, that makes sense.

pranav02 and HashMachine like this.
  12. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

while we're on this topic, have any of your guys here ever had kidney stones. Probably one of the most painful experiences I've ever had in my life. And I'm not one who usually ever complains about pain.

13. My SO did one time, thankfully I haven't had it yet. Did they have to operate or did you end up peeing the stones out? Sounds bloody painful. :(

14. SolitaryScribe

Thank God I didn't need to operate. Though during the time of a pain wave, I would have gone under the knife willingly. At times the pain would be so severe that I would get nauseous and end up vomiting. It's as if someone is grabbing a very sensitive part in your body and squeezing it really hard and is not willing to let go.

I think the worst thing was that the most painful waves happened in the middle of the night. so you find yourself just sitting there exhausted and not able to sleep as well as not able to move around, it was really annoying

Deleted Account and pranav02 like this.
  15. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

I’ve never had a kidney stone, and I hope I never have one also.

16. SolitaryScribe

The worst thing is that the pain comes out of no where. literally you can never know if there is a stone developing in you or not.

I guess you got to make sure you drink plenty of water and eat a lot of oranges.

MLMVSS and pranav02 like this.
  17. pranav02

pranav02 Fapstronaut

That sounds terrible, damn. Guess there are indeed worse problems than I can imagine. Gratz on the 160 days, don't do what I did and falter up there :)

MLMVSS likes this.
  18. SolitaryScribe

Thanks! but I haven't achieved anything yet. I'll be content when the counter says 500+