1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Question that’s been on my mind

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by John Silva, Mar 7, 2018.

1. John Silva

John Silva Fapstronaut

I’ve heard many people say girls or guys if your bi or gay care about dick size and if it’s small won’t want sex. Is this really true though, when people have sex isn’t it really about the attraction and connection isn’t it so why would size matter?

2. Reverent

Reverent Fapstronaut

Different strokes for different folks.

Same can be said about breast size.

Who cares.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. DainTrinity

DainTrinity Fapstronaut

TBH, I have found women prefer it to be normal sized or smaller ... Inevitably it doesn't really matter. The best sex involve passion and a build up of a relationship.

John Silva likes this.
  4. Depends on the person and what kind of a relationship you have. If you're trying to hook up with some girl for one night, then yeah, she's probably going to care about size and not give a crap about "connection." But if you're looking for a wife or something, size shouldn't be too important. However, it is a relevant thing to care about if you're super super small or super super large, much more relevant than men caring about breast size. Big boobs are aesthetically pleasing, but a big penis is actually more effective at providing sexual pleasure. Whereas a very small one might not provide much pleasure at all, depending on the woman. So I would say, it's certainly not the most important thing, but it's also not completely ridiculous or shallow for a girl to care about that to some degree.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2018
    MLMVSS likes this.
  5. Hows that rhyme go again? It's not about the size of the wave but the motion of the ocean. IDK though because I have zero experience.

6. John Silva

John Silva Fapstronaut

Lol that’s a funny rhyme

7. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

Yes, it is about the attraction so no it doesn't matter. There are a variety of different workarounds and things you can do beyond penis in vagina that...that feel really good and are part of a healthy sexuality.

Reverent likes this.
  8. John Silva

John Silva Fapstronaut

Thanks for your response

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. John Silva

John Silva Fapstronaut

I have no idea why my question was moved to dating during a reboot but anyways

10. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Foreplay, creating tension, passion, and connection.

Use your words, fingers, and mouth.

A guy more often than not, doesn't last long enough towards a female orgasm.

So think beyond your penis and your own self satisfaction or insecurities.

John Silva likes this.