1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

150 Days - Feels like a head replacement

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by thel00ker, Dec 23, 2017.

1. thel00ker

thel00ker Fapstronaut

Glad it does! wish you the best man!

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. thel00ker

thel00ker Fapstronaut

I had sex at around 90 days, but it was always quite stressing and anxious producing.
    As the relationship continued and my confidence became stronger I enjoyed sex more and more. Today, even though I still have my moments of anxiety I can say that sex is much more hot, fluid and enjoyable.

Hufflekid likes this.
  3. SkyFallBack

SkyFallBack Fapstronaut

good job for the first girlfriend. I am really happy for you!

4. thel00ker

thel00ker Fapstronaut

Thanks man! wish you the best!

5. Luke96

Luke96 Fapstronaut

6. Don Gately

Don Gately Fapstronaut

Part of it is that 30 days isn’t enough. You haven't fought through the depth of the addiction yet. Also, it’s different for different people. Giving up PMO, off and on, and really struggling with it, gave me enough insight to know that things other things in my life needed work, especially working through my relationship with my mom and some of the other things that were really difficult about my adolescent years. So I started going to therapy. Other things have come up, too. I’m not out of the woods just yet, and I still have to resist PMO sometimes, but the urges feel like waves and not hurricanes, if that makes sense. I can definitely say that progress over time does happen if you continue to work at it, even if it’s slow, inconsistent work. Part of the PMO trap is that we expected quick “rewards,” and got them, when much of the meaningful work we do in life happens over years of development and effort.

The question I have been asking myself regularly, lately, is “am I doing the right things, big or small, to make progress?”

If I am working toward the right goals, then I still have hope, even if I struggle.

Life is better without PMO, but it may take some time to catch your stride.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
    Gripseeker, im_alive and UnitCircular like this.
  7. UnitCircular

UnitCircular Fapstronaut

Hell of a story man! Congrats on all your success, and I'm happy to see that you are doing so well. Keep it up!