1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I need someone to talk to

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Ive been feeling pretty low lately about my life. I need someone to talk to about it.

IronDog and MasterGamer like this.
  2. Wolves

Wolves Fapstronaut

I'm keen to talk if you want bro, just message me. Always keen to meet new people. I've also been feeling a bit low myself and feel like I need someone to talk to.

MasterGamer likes this.
  3. Lonewolfpt

Lonewolfpt Fapstronaut

I am sure we could have a conversation PM me

4. Ghost_RiderX

Ghost_RiderX Fapstronaut

When you feel low about your life that is when you get take it to the next level..

Axel Clint and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Hit me up if you wanna chat. I know this was posted Tuesday, but it's never too late I guess. I've been down in the dumps myself and that shit is just the worst. The worst thing you can do is to stew in your depression. It may seem impossible, but you really have to fight it man. It's all about how you look at it. I'd recommend you read The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. It very well may change your life. It's changing mine.

6. Mybrownblanket

Mybrownblanket Fapstronaut

PM me too, we could chat.

7. Ghost_RiderX

Ghost_RiderX Fapstronaut

Don't fight let it flow.... it will make you stronger in the end because it is the message of your mind asking you to DO something, improve yourself, it is there to tell you that you are not doing enough..
    do this:
    meditate and imagine that feeling compressing at the center of your body. Now compress it so much that it cannot be compressed anymore. Now say to yourself "what doesn't kill me.....just makes me stronger" (twice) imagine that the compressed feeling of depression is now turning into energy making you stronger....Now use that energy to push yourself to the limits....
    I usually do this...we can also turn positive feelings into our drive but in today's world positivity is difficult to find and negativity is so abundant that you don't even need to find because it will find you anyway;):)

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. scote73

scote73 Fapstronaut

^This.

The healthiest way to release frustrations, or emotions, is either by writing them out or talking them out with an empathetic ear. No sugar coating, and no apologizing for feeling the way you feel.

I'm always available to talk if you ever need someone to talk to :)

9. I'm in the same situation in my life, I am always willing to talk.

10. Renée_

Renée_ Fapstronaut

I know you posted this on tuesday but if you want to talk another day, I'm here :)

11. SkyFallBack

SkyFallBack Fapstronaut

12. Beekay148

Beekay148 Fapstronaut

:( I have suicidal thoughts intermittently due to my lifestyle but I don’t want to burden anyone..

13. scote73

scote73 Fapstronaut

You are welcome and safe to talk to me. You will not be a burden, I'm here for you. Give me a PM, I'll be happy to hear what you have to say.

14. Hey all thanks for responding to this thread. The truth is I relapsed and have had all of my past depressions come back to haunt me.

The main problem is my social life. I feel like it's impossible to improve on that, because of the way highschool works socially. I don't even talk to any girls at my age wage which is pathetic. It makes me angry and deprived all day every day.

That's what I've needed to get off my chestm

15. Pm me if you are ready to talked.

16. Nil1991

Nil1991 Fapstronaut

I think that you should first try to make real friends, I don't know, with guys, then start thinking about girls, or that will just casual happens, be happy and people will notice that, confidence, that's the key for attract people.

Deleted Account likes this.
  17. Axel Clint

Axel Clint Fapstronaut

You can PM me if you wanna share your problems, i am here to listen.

18. Axel Clint

Axel Clint Fapstronaut

Hey whats the problem fella, feel free to share it. You can PM me if you want to.

19. Theultimatefighter_21

Theultimatefighter_21 Fapstronaut

Hello, my friend. Message me if you want, i really want to help you with your problems, don't be shy if you want to share something.