1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-DAYS PLANK CHALLENGE] The Thirty-Days Plank Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 5, 2018.

Do you want to participate to the 30-days plank challenge?

1. Yes

91.9%
  2. Maybe later

8.1%
  1. Hello guys!

What is the 30-DAYS PLANK CHALLENGE ?

The challenge consists in holding the plank position everyday, for some seconds, for 30 consecutive days. I recommend to have a look at some fitness videos on the correct plank position to hold.

This exercise strengthens your core, lower back, glutes, shoulders, and it gives you the stability and core balance to better perform in weight lifting, martial arts, or every other discipline that you practice.

Holding a plank is also a good way to channel an excess of energy for self-improvement.

Your 30-days plan is the following:

Day 1: 20 sec
    Day 2: 20 sec
    Day 3: 30 sec
    Day 4: 30 sec
    Day 5: 40 sec
    Day 6: rest
    Day 7: 45 sec
    Day 8: 45 sec
    Day 9: 1 min
    Day 10: 1 min
    Day 11: 1 min
    Day 12: 1:30 min
    Day 13: rest
    Day 14: 1:30 min
    Day 15: 1:30 min
    Day 16: 2 min
    Day 17: 2 min
    Day 18: 2:30 min
    Day 19: rest
    Day 20: 2:30 min
    Day 21: 2:30 min
    Day 22: 3 min
    Day 23: 3 min
    Day 24: 3:50 min
    Day 25: 3:50 min
    Day 26: rest
    Day 27: 4 min
    Day 28: 4 min
    Day 29: 4:50 min
    Day 30: 5 min

When you’ll have completed this challenge
    , mention me (@Gankaku) and I’ll add you to the Hall of Fame.

HALL OF FAME:

- @Gankaku
    - @roadtofreedomatlast
    - @Force Majeure

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2018
  2. Might as well try this cuz why not

WARRIORMAN and Deleted Account like this.
  3. @isaacreboot I'm glad you're gonna try. It is a very useful exercise. Day 2 for me. I held a plank after my workout. 20 sec is very easy at the beginning, but my muscles were already tired, so I felt it.

4. ludwig525

ludwig525 Fapstronaut

Gonna try this @Gankaku, I've always been bad at core but I should be doing this anyway Day 1.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. @ludwig525 That's great! I'm glad you're gonna do this. I've read about lots of benefits of this exercise. I'm at day 3, and it is very easy so far, so I'm always doing some extra seconds, in order to reach exhaustion. I think it's gonna be tough from 2 minutes on. If you have the chance, have a look at some videos to keep a correct form. All the best for this challenge!

6. ludwig525

ludwig525 Fapstronaut

day 2 @20 seconds. Thanks @Gankaku I would never have thought of making a thread not directly about PMO, but I like it. Something else to do on this. Awareness always comes back to the body.

7. Thank you @ludwig525! Yes, it is a good way to channel sexual energy into physical empowerment and exhaustion. I'm learning a lot about myself in this no PMO period, and I'm trying to find solutions about how to change years of acquired behaviour. And physical activity really helps!

8. ludwig525

ludwig525 Fapstronaut

Day 3 @30 seconds

9. Congrats! I'm on day 5. I hold the plank until exhaustion, which happens around 2 minutes. It's so tough! I don't know what I'll do after day 17, when we'll have to exceed 2 minutes! I can feel the positive effects of the plank. I've found these interesting workouts too:

The Three-Minute Perfect Plank Workout:

The Two-Minute Push-up and Plank Workout:

The Four-Minute Advanced Plank Workout:

I've tried them, in addition to the plank challenge. The four minutes one is SO tough!

10. Admonius

Admonius Fapstronaut

I’ll give it a go. I do planks as a part of my gym routine but that’s not every day.

11. I’m glad you’re giving it a go! The first days are very easy, but it gets tougher and tougher.

12. TheLoneWoolf

TheLoneWoolf Fapstronaut

Count me in.. Day 0..

13. whitefuture

whitefuture Fapstronaut

New me, new challenges. Count me in. Just did day 1. =)

14. whitefuture and TheLoneWoolf like this.
  15. ludwig525

ludwig525 Fapstronaut

Day 4 @ 30 - missed a few days; picking this back up.

guy_376 and Deleted Account like this.
  16. I'm glad you're picking it back up! I'm at day 10. I'm noticing that my core is getting stronger and stronger after exercising everyday. I feel good!

17. chuoiit22

chuoiit22 New Fapstronaut

, This is a great article. It gave me a lot of useful information. thank you very much.

WanderTruth and Deleted Account like this.
  18. ludwig525

ludwig525 Fapstronaut

19. SgtAKpower

SgtAKpower Fapstronaut

Sure, why not. I'll start today. So 1/30

20. I'm glad you've found it useful! All the best if you're gonna start the challenge.