1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Water Fasting

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by thejoyprovider, Oct 8, 2014.

1. thejoyprovider

thejoyprovider Fapstronaut

Day 17
    Last night a lot of spitting and this terrible taste in mouth. Tongue continues to clear at the tip of it. Other than that all is normal. Pee is dark yellow.

2. thejoyprovider

Day 18
    Only spitting and this taste in mouth is left. It is amazing how much mucus is being expeled. Spitting comes at it peak at night and it starts at evening.
    Other than that nothing. Totally normal and balanced.

3. thejoyprovider

Day 18 - Night
    Immeeense spitting at night. Tongue definatelly start to clean off. Bitter taste in the back of my throat and a bit of backpain. That's all.

4. JaYBrieL

JaYBrieL Fapstronaut

Intermittent fasting has been very beneficial for my motivation and mental clarity.

During my reboot I went to the woods and fasted for 3 days and felt like it helped me regain some sensitivity to all pleasurable things and helped clear my mind and ease anxiety.

I'm a big fan of at least trying it out for rebooters.

5. money00

money00 Fapstronaut

Really great journal, fully support what your doing, I've read so much about,it amazingly beneficial, I my self have tried it before and because work was very tough I broke the fast after 3 days. I currently fast two days every week. I'm glad I found this thread because I've wanted to try it again. Hopefully very soon I'll be joining you. Maybe in a week or two.

6. thejoyprovider

Day 19
    A bit of bicycling today. This taste in the mouth is less and less. Saliva becomes less murky and foggy. A bit of backpain and spitting all the time. Energy levels normal. I programmed a bit today in PHP and played computer games.

I have a slight increase in the release of dead flake cells in the psoriasis area on my scalpt and I put them in the same category as the mucus excercion that is taking place all over the body.

I am becoming really interested in cooking quallity foods. Homemaade pizza, traditional recipes. After all it all started by excessive fast food eating and alchohol.

Also the belly fat is now starting to go away. The stomach area I though it was never going to go away in my life. I always kept pressure to it (yeah the classical comical way) but If I left it unleash it was like I am pregnant. Well it seems that my stomach is now going to it's normal position retracting there and the fat belly goes away. Also I can take deeper breaths that go all the way to my gut and I can feel them massasing them. That definatelly will help things to start moving in there.

That's all.
    Stay strong :)

7. Mulekite

Mulekite Fapstronaut

Joyprovider this may sound a little odd but you may want to head to the store (walgreens or similar)and pick-up an enema bag. I know it kind of gets a bad name and has some funky issues that go along with but the benefits and the cleansing process accelerated by this means makes it very beneficial.
    Gets out "stuff" that has been there for years and has not intention of releasing. A simple procedure that done in the right venue can be very.... well cleansing.

8. Cesar

Cesar Fapstronaut

Hi man! This thread helped to inspire me to do a fast too, that I wanted to do for a long time now. I was planning to do it for 3-5 days and ended up doing the whole 5 days! Thank you for the inspiration and keep up! Cheers!

9. thejoyprovider

Day 20
    Spitting and a lot of mucus. There seems to be activity in the stomach. Tongue clearing a bit but still a lot of white stuff needs to go. A bit backpain. Nose, mouth, pee everything pushes bad stuff out. Everything seems to be stabilized the last days in mucus excertion and a bit of backpain. Steadilly. Belly becomes more and more normal. Energy levels normal.

10. thejoyprovider

Day 21
    Today I drank lots and lots of water. The taste is still there. Steady today as well. Releasing mucus from everywhere.

11. thejoyprovider

Day 21 - Night
    The last 3-4 days there is an escalating progress in the stomach area. The tongue starts to be clean from the tip to at least the middle and then slowly fades into a terrible white to almost green at some point areas at the back of the tongue. The pallete at the back of the throat is a bit yellowish still. The stomach is going to it's normal position. It's hard to believe but it seems that the last days it was all about the stomach. It is also hard to believe that even if I try to push the stomach it goes at a certain point and no more. No more pregant akwardnes.

I noticed that the healing starts from the head (headache is the first thing we got when we talk about toxication) and then slowly moves downwards until it reaches the gut. The tip of the tongue is like this. Lungs, heart, intestines, kidneys.

I think I am half way through.

Energy levels normal.
    Only thing is the spitting and the mucus.
    The saliva at the glass is clearer but still there is a white remaining of candida at the bottom of it.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  12. thejoyprovider

Day 22
    I was researching about candida because for the last 5 - 6 years I always felt there was something wrong with me. I remembered when I had excessive dandruff back in the day I came across candida and did the saliva test and I had those particles on top that flowed at the bottom of the glass. I forgot about it later. I somehow conviced my self over the years that scratching the head all the time and having weakness and all that was normal.

Yesterday I started searching more and more. I came across some information about Backing Soda and the relation to candinda. Well I put things into the test.

I spitted on four glasses. One I inserted Lemon Juice. The other one Epsom salt. The other one sugar. And the last one baking soda.

After a while I noticed that the glass with the Lemon Juice had all the Candinda on top. Was not quite sure if it was killed or not. The Epsom salt I noticed that they turned all black. But the morning after they were back to normal. The sugar glass I noticed that things started moving inside immediatelly and the sugar crystals were stuck into the structure of the candina. Lastly and most impressive the baking soda reacted immidiatelly breaking the structure of the candinda.

I started adding a bit of soda into the mix and I can quite say I feel instantly better. The taste in the mouth started going on immidiatelly.

I also apply a mix of Apple vinegar with a soda in water to my psoriasis area in the head and see immidiate results.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  13. Lapirata48

Lapirata48 Fapstronaut

Wow, here I am on the verge of celebration my 16 day goal tomorrow and I stumble across this journal.

This is very fascinating and home you don't mind answering a few questions.

How tall are you and what was your weight before you started this fast? Was weight reduction the primary reason for this fast or was it one of many?

Did you build up to this marathon fast by doing several shorter fasts as is recommended?

Is your doctor supervising this is any way?

What does your family think about what you are doing?

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  14. Lapirata48

Lapirata48 Fapstronaut

I used to fast as a young Christian but haven't done it in about 20 years probably. Lately I've gone on soda fasts and currently I am in a routine to only drink soda on weekends. But now I'm thinking a 24 hour fast would be a good thing to do again. Sometimes I'd do a fruit and water fast as well. Your journal is making me think!

15. nofap90days

nofap90days Fapstronaut

Wow 22 days, I did a water fast 7 days purely to test my dedication and to detox my body. In the process I lost 6kgs which was quickly put back on once I broke the fast.

I'm sure you're well aware of it, but just be careful of what foods you choose eat when you break the fast. Otherwise it can get dangerous.

16. VanillaMochi

VanillaMochi Fapstronaut

This thread has inspired me to drink more water.

- vM

17. thejoyprovider

- 180cm height. I am not counting my weight. Was not interested in the first place but I just feel light and awesome. My weight in average last years was 75 to 80 kilos. Belly fat is dissapearing.

- No. In the past years ago when the candida started (as I can tell now as all memories come in mind) I was a bit into raw diet and tried to eat healthy. But it was a rollercoaster. I did not know what I was doing to be honest. It was a rollercoaster of good diet and then really bad diet and repeat.

- I am supervising my body.

- They will know when I collect everything and if one member is in trouble I will present them the data. Then it's their choice. We can only help our selves.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
  18. thejoyprovider

Day 23
    Spitting spitting spitting. I am repeating the experiment with destilled water (to be totally clean) while spitting on four glasses this time. I am spitting in there to collect the data needed slowly. Then I will apply. a) Nothing. b) Sugar. C) Baking Soda D) Lemon Juice
    To see the results over the days.

Last night a lot of spitting again and this terrible mouth taste. Adding a bit of baking soda to water always helps as the water becomes slighty alcaline something that candida hates :)

Baking soda also starts moving the gut more and more. Some gas is being released there and burbing and always feels good. Like it was a piece of the puzzle missing.

I was stubled uppon this as well
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkvCYV2LBtg

Energy levels normal as always. Not rollercoaster effects. Steady flow of energy.

:)

19. Mulekite

Mulekite Fapstronaut

So fell off the wagon today but I feel pretty good about the progress I have made the steps I am taking and the new length. The past week has been NoFap paired with a juice fast and has been a lesson in strength and commitment. I am feeling great thus the reason I am not totally pissed to have lost less that 15 minutes ago. I am going to get in to the shower and concentrate on the positive and the steps I have taken and realize that "cold turkey" is a process and a constant vigil. Feeling good feeling great and look forward to hopping on here when I need the support.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

Lao Tzu

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/laotzu137141.html#U5335lTEoric6sAY.99

20. thejoyprovider

Day 24
    Travelled by bus to the city I grew up. I went through the places I used to play as a kid. There was a bit of emotion there but feeling ready to move on. The cleanse is bodylly and spiritual as well.

There was a lot and lots of walking today. Everytime walking occurs the cleanse is always faster.

Spitting is not so much today. Also the taste is not so metallic as it used to be.

I'm writing from that city right now.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2014