1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Struggling for six years against pmo addiction but this time I will make it

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Son of shiva, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Son of shiva

Son of shiva Fapstronaut

Hello brothers
    I am from India ,22 years old and I am struggling with this addiction for about 6 years..a very lo
    ng period i think.i have failed hundred of times since starting but I have not given up.i lost everything in this nasty habit of pmo..my love..my passion..my confidence..my body..my soul and everything. I developed such level of social anxiety that I fear to talk to the girls and even to look at them.i even fear to get out of my home.i don't attend any social gathering due to this anxiety but this time I will not fail whatever happens...

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. HumbleMS

HumbleMS Fapstronaut

Decision is the hard part brother now that you have made your mind. Just stick to it. You will get your confidence back once you started PMO. All you need is time. Come and visit this website everyday. Join challenges and stick to them.
    Help other people up and you will help yourself to get out of this mess brother.
    One day at a time

3. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome, I'm glad you're here! I hope you keep coming back.

Deleted Account and Son of shiva like this.