1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Practical ways to become more attractive

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by pmotina, Mar 23, 2018.

1. pmotina

pmotina Fapstronaut

hello!

what are some practical ways to become more attractive?
    is being healthy considered attractive?

greetings

2. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

I'm not a looker, so feel free to ignore this but my guess is ...
    1. Exercise to stay trim and healthy
    2. Be kind and considerate
    3. Be confident
    4. Stop caring whether you are attractive

3. Of course being healthy is attractive - it shows a sense of self care and pride. I agree with the 4 points from kropo82; especially #4. Also, get clear about your definition of attractive and then take the steps to become that.

4. Valhal

Valhal Fapstronaut

1. Semen retention
    2. Juicing fruits and vegetables
    3. Getting sunlight and tan (without getting burned)
    4. Sufficient sleep
    5. Stretching and posture exercises
    6. Wearing clothes that fit well
    7. Not staring into screens all day

5. How many pull ups can you do? If you can do over 10 you'll be more attractive

No pecs no sex

6. TheBigBadWolf

TheBigBadWolf Fapstronaut

Being attractive is important. If you are not happy with the way you look then I recommend lowering your body-fat %. This has helped a lot of guys become happier with the way they look, and it's healthy to stay lean. That is the first step I recommend you take if you are above 20%. Other than that it also has a lot to do with genetics. But being healthy is probably one of the best ways to maximize your looks. Good luck!

-TheBigBadWolf

7. Get_movin44

Get_movin44 Fapstronaut

I agree with @kropo82: Kind people are the best-looking.

8. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

I'd say being healthy is attractive. Wether it's consciously or subconsciously, most men like healthy women, because they can bear them healthy children, and better look after them to ensure they survive.

9. JamesMC89

JamesMC89 Fapstronaut

I know this seems cliche and obvious, but smile. It's so simple yet don't underestimate it. This is probably the only true advice I can give as some of my female friends have actually said I have a nice smile. I do feel like I need to get outside more too, lol!

Hitto and Runtilmylegsdropoff like this.
  10. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Be confident and comfortable in your own skin. Be yourself and don't try to be something that you're not.

11. Ongoingsupport

Ongoingsupport Fapstronaut

Lots - all day all night.. Sorry couldn't resist.

[​IMG]

margun and Deleted Account like this.
  12. Ongoingsupport

Ongoingsupport Fapstronaut

Just want to point out there's not just physical health, but emotional and psychological health. Sure a lot of people can look good and even get away with a certain level of fake positive personality, but any problems on that level is bound to show up in an intimate relationship at some point. It doesn't mean people have to be totally free from psychological issues to be attractive, heck there'd probably be nobody to date if that was the case. But since we're talking about an intimate relationship that's probably something that would get talked about, and that's just not going to happen if someone isn't working on improving their psych health even if they have a long ways to go.

And this is probably the key, a psychologically healthy RELATIONSHIP depends on that kind of communication. It may be that both people can be okay with the challenges the other has but if everyone just hides it and pretend like nothings there it doesn't work well.

RationalBrody likes this.
  13. I don't want to brag or anything, but I'm looking for ways to become less attractive. I'm married so all these people from both genders who want me is not good for any of us. I see no evidence of this. It's just a feeling I have.

The point of my ridiculously inaccurate statement above is that your mind is the key. Know yourself and build yourself from the ground up. Take care of yourself, and do things that make you feel good about yourself. Higher layers of superficiality will occur naturally.

14. Wze

Wze Fapstronaut

Stay healthy.
    Stay lean.
    Make sure to be confident.
    If anyone needs anything or asks you for anything, try to keep yourself available.
    Be caring.
    Realize that you don't have to be a Superman, some people like simple things.
    Be smart (have an open-minded yet whimsical ideology).

15. Calipso

Calipso Fapstronaut

Improve your skin
    Don’t touch your face. You don’t want to put bacterias on it. Do you?
    Eat less sugar, fat. Those makes you get buttons

Improve your body
    Hit the gym/ have some sportive activities
    Train with sprints. They are the best to improve your heart

Random tips
    Sleep more if you have dark circles
    Be positive. Being attractive isn’t all about the way you look
    Learn how to don’t give a f!ck