1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Over 100 days of NoFap

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Captain B, Jul 28, 2014.

1. AClearLife

AClearLife Fapstronaut

Dear Captain,

You made me laugh multpile times reading through your piece of work. Great words, truly intelligent words.

You've made my day. I am glad to say that my inspiration has been reborn once again from the Success Stories.

Thanks! And cheers to further growth in Mind, Body & Spirit.

2. Fattyfatty1

Fattyfatty1 Fapstronaut

3. Jeves

Jeves Fapstronaut

This guy is literately Mind Over Matter.

Congratulations my friend, the journey has made you a better man than ever before, and it is all thanks to you.

Adieu

- Jeves

4. changemyelf

changemyelf Fapstronaut

Awesome! This really motivated me soo much!

5. napionder

napionder Fapstronaut

Very inspirational! Thank you for sharing!

6. Taqwaman

Taqwaman Fapstronaut

Man I read your story again and again, and it gives more motivation to keep going and not looking back. Future is bright

WE DO HARD THINGS!

7. tidus

tidus Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I love reading stories like these. It definitely gives me a boost to keep going. Awesome stuff man.

8. goa

goa Fapstronaut

Excellent and inspiring post. It's posts like these that really motivate me on my own journey, so thank you :)

9. lbombelles89

lbombelles89 Fapstronaut

10. anthrope

anthrope Fapstronaut

Amazing stuff Captain B - you've shown us how to be a boss! Cold showers do work, and I really like what you said about the mind convincing you that you're weak. I'd love to hear your updates when you get a chance. I've gone nofap for more than a year in the past, and did lots of positive things in my life back then. I can imagine what you're going through right now, on cloud ninety nine!

11. Frenchy

Frenchy New Fapstronaut

12. Ysgramor

Ysgramor New Fapstronaut

13. StarKing

StarKing Guest

spoken from experience...top work . I subbed for future inspiration, thank you

14. One Punch Luc

One Punch Luc Fapstronaut

Mate, that was sooo good! Can't wait to reach the point you're living in. I'll never give UP!!!

15. anthrope

anthrope Fapstronaut

Captain B - I've said this before - your post was very inspiring for me, and certainly for many of us here. Speaking for myself, I can't get enough. I want to know more about the issues that you dealt with during your 'ascent' to where you are now. For starters, did you have instances where your brain was telling you that you just had to PMO and you overrode it? How did you manage that?

Also, it sounds like women are now throwing themselves as you. Did that mean you sat back and waited, or did you have to do some sort of dance for things to work out? Guessing it's the latter, if my experience is any indication.

16. Aviator

Aviator Fapstronaut

Bro you gave me feels

What changes have you noticed in your general health? skin, hair, eyes, weight, muscles ...etc?

MightyKC likes this.
  17. ImQuit

ImQuit New Fapstronaut

Good job dooood!! :D

18. iamnowfree

iamnowfree Fapstronaut

Im going to make this november a success story for me! Thanks man, great stuff.

19. Captain B

Captain B Fapstronaut

Gotta say this hasn't happened to me really. It's never been like a voice telling me "You HAVE to PMO now!", it's always been more like a sneaky little whisper saying "Why not...? You could... Nobody would know..." - so I don't know which one is harder to argue with. However, the easiest way to win this argument is to not even argue with it in the first place. There's no point in it. You've made the reasons clear to yourself a dozen times before, you don't have to do that again. There's nothing to argue over anymore. Shake it off and keep going.

I find this part very hard to explain myself. It's not like I can just sit back and wait for the girls to throw themselves at me but whatever it is I have to do to get their attention - hell, 90% of the time I have NO idea what I'm doing - it just flows naturally now. I don't cramp up, I don't think about what I'm doing, I feel balanced out on the inside and can just talk and be funny & flirtatious. Ever since my reboot I haven't been craving sex/orgasms so much anymore, so I think it's this lack of desperation that girls notice and this probably makes them feel more comfortable around me.

So yes, I still have to do a dance but before NoFap, I was this and now I'm more like this ;)

I have noticed some changes about my physical apearance lately but I don't think NoFap can be held fully accountable for that since I've changed a few other things in my life as well.
    For example, I have definitely built up more muscles but that's probably mostly because I've been going to the gym more often. But then again, I went to the gym more often because I wanted to keep myself busy in order to stay away from PMO.
    Also, I've been losing less hair (had some trouble with that in the past) but I also changed my diet for the better about 2 months ago, so that could be a factor as well.

So NoFap did improve my health condition but rather in a psychological way. It's a tool, not a cure for everything.

20. anthrope

anthrope Fapstronaut

I see - so it appears that you're alert enough to not let the voice of addiction creep up on you. Okay, that's great to know. For me it takes plenty of meditation to get there, but I guess we're all wired differently.

Thanks! It definitely helps to know that my future self will have the power, and that I don't need to obsess over knowing it all right now.

Cheers!