1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Meditation Challenge - 60 days

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by meatsandwich, Mar 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Woke up early and got my 10-minute meditation done. I had somewhat better focus today even though it wasn't great.

Day 2.

Arc12, Deleted Account and skyhit like this.
  2. skyhit

skyhit Fapstronaut

Exactly the same for me!
    Day 1.

3. Day 3: 30 min of OM chanting and Reiki meditation.

Arc12, skyhit and Deleted Account like this.
  4. meatsandwich

meatsandwich Fapstronaut

Day 3:

Did 30 min of meditation in the evening to relax my mind before sleep and this morning didn't have motivation to do it
    though took courage in the night and did it, as everything need to effort and in the last moments of meditation I felt so happy and great.

5. Another meditation session of 10 minutes this morning. My focus was slightly better today.

Day 3.

skyhit, Arc12 and Deleted Account like this.
  6. A47YB8311R019K3X

A47YB8311R019K3X Fapstronaut

I do meditate for quite a while (few months), sometimes I skip a day or two and then habit is weakening, but in some days it's hard to meditate I can tell you (but if you have strong self-discipline it's not much of a challenge). Lately, I found it harder to concentrate on meditation and I tend to finish earlier.

7. meatsandwich

meatsandwich Fapstronaut

Day 4:

Was feeling a bit lazy to do meditation and yet did it in the evening again, I can't stop with it
    and I need to achieve my goal and rewire my brain and have full control of my thoughts with all my effort
    and also will.

8. Day 4: today I've chanted some prayers and had a Reiki meditation (hatsurei ho) for 30 minutes.

9. skyhit

skyhit Fapstronaut

day 2

10 min mediation +10 min on chanting

10. Same as yesterday.

Day 4.

skyhit, Deleted Account and Arc12 like this.
  11. Arc12

Arc12 Fapstronaut

I'm in for it ... Starting today ...

12. skyhit

skyhit Fapstronaut

Day 3

10 min meditation + 10 min om chanting.
    (Got up at 3:30am as usual).
    Though I really wasn't able to focus.

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. Nice dude! Do you really get up at 3:30 am though? I get up at 5:00 am and I thought that was early. Would love to know what your sleeping schedule looks like.

skyhit likes this.
  14. Day 5: today only 10/15 min of prayers and silent meditation.

skyhit and Deleted Account like this.
  15. meatsandwich

meatsandwich Fapstronaut

Day 5:

Did 30 minutes of meditation and tomorrow gonna try from morning

16. I felt pretty chilled and cold after my ice shower so my focus during the meditation wasn't great. I did it though so that feels good.
    10 minutes done.

Day 5.

17. skyhit

skyhit Fapstronaut

Yeah! 3:30
    It is 10th class board exams that keeps me on. But now that they are almost over I will still keep going because its really good. Saves a lot of time.

Well I sleep at 10:00pm -10:30pm usually. When I sleep at day time (which I usually don't) then its 11:30 or 12:00pm (although I wake at 4:30am after sleeping at 12 or 11).

Well here is the catch!
    You cannot really get up at 3:30 by your alarm.
    Try 'Alarmy' app.
    I have to go to my kitchen to click a pic of my switch board to turn the alarm off (no other method to off it anyway!).
    After that I drink some boiled water and then meditate (20min) followed by studies (3hrs).
    I have been waking up at 3:30 for one month now although I started meditation 4 days back.
    I'd recommend you to try it. Its not difficult AT ALL!

18. skyhit

skyhit Fapstronaut

Day 4

Everything usual.
    Was not able to focus much while meditating. Any help? Do you do guided meditation? Open to all suggestions!

Deleted Account likes this.
  19. That's awesome! You seem very commited, I might give this a shot some time in the future.

skyhit likes this.
  20. I don't do guided meditation anymore but there are tons of stuff on Youtube. Apps that are good include; Headspace and Calm but these both cost money (they have some free content). Don't know about any free quality apps for guided meditation. Hope it helps a little.