1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

SUCCESS. It’s been a wild 7 months.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by struggletovictory, Jan 3, 2018.

1. struggletovictory

struggletovictory Fapstronaut

Hey man np! It’s tough. Even after May 2017 I’ve relapsed multiple times until recently. It’s not easy. Why? You’re fighting your brain. It’s tough medicine, but that’s the treatment. Like chemotherapy to cancer. Nasty side effects, but 10+ year remission?? I can’t hate on that lol.

You can touch your penis. Just don’t edge or fantasize. I mean sure, a hot girl/gf can cross your mind momentarily from time to time. You might even get aroused from it. But what I do is that I try to think about something else quickly. Your brain needs to heal. You’re teaching your brain something new. Your brain can learn many behaviors if you force it to learn, whether good or bad.

j_pwc_bat likes this.
  2. cptlord

cptlord Fapstronaut

Got you. I have been wondering about that for a while now, and I could not seem to have find a solid answer, or hypothesis about it. Thank you for shedding some light. doc. I am sure a few other members might have the same question.

3. Djb575

Djb575 Fapstronaut

Congratulations on your success!

Today is my 200th day without fapping, and its still a struggle some days, especially because I live alone, have a girlfriend but we aren't sexually active at all. Ive noticed differences in social situations at work with women and in other places .

I'm nowhere near as shy and my self esteem has gotten much stronger. But it's still a struggle some days.

leo da king likes this.
  4. TQ89

TQ89 Fapstronaut

I am not fapping but i can't seem to beat the edging. I unintentionally touch my penis time to time especially at night

5. struggletovictory

Congrats man! Keep it up!

6. struggletovictory

Unintentionally? No problem. You’re getting back to normal. Let the natural stuff play out, but don’t force it.

7. Sanjay kotiyal

Sanjay kotiyal Fapstronaut

Hats off to your determination...

struggletovictory likes this.
  8. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

Thanks man, really needed to hear that, keep up the good work!

cptlord likes this.
  9. struggletovictory

Np boss! Keep at it!

Harry Maclad likes this.
  10. Anonymous86

Anonymous86 Fapstronaut

During your sudden onset of PIED and flatline TC, did you feel depression and numb emotions?

11. j_pwc_bat

j_pwc_bat Fapstronaut

Great story -- very inspirational !!!

12. struggletovictory

Omg what you said was an understatement!!! I’ve never been so depressed in my life. If I wasn’t asleep, I would lay in bed all day. I knew this wasn’t me because I’m a very positive and outgoing person. It was all just so weird, I couldn’t explain it. It was so bad that I decided to see a therapist. ED drugs work less than 25% of the time, no matter how much I took. It’s in the BRAIN. That’s really what PIED is.

Right now (I guess to give an update lol) I’m doing great. My gf and I are having sex regularly. More importantly, I’m myself. I look at who I was from May-Dec 2017 and I’m like I dunno who that person was. As I’ve said, the best treatment is to take care of yourself and have patience. Squash any beef you have with your partner (arguments, etc). And (like my case), sometimes recognizing that you and a partner are not compatible helps a lot too. It’s all about the mind. Assuming that there is no medical reason for ED, it is in the mind. It’s as simple as that. And if it’s in the mind, you CAN heal. That’s how I see it. Because I did. I’m cured.

13. struggletovictory

Thanks buddy! I felt obligated to share my story. I couldn’t have done it without the NoFap community.

14. Luke96

Luke96 Fapstronaut

Congratulations on your recovery!

15. struggletovictory

Thanks!

16. thanks sir for giving such a nice piece of advice

TheProcedure likes this.
  17. hrithik__

hrithik__ Fapstronaut

What is the meaning of ED

18. struggletovictory

It’s the inability to get and/or sustain an erection for the pleasure or satisfaction of both partners. The cause of this can be physical and/or psychological. Treatment has wide variety - it is a case by case basis.

19. pump victim

pump victim Fapstronaut

You are fighter good story
    I had dead peins due to peins pump enlargement methods and my only concern that it real injury ( I don’t know) here is my story short
    I try to not to fAp from my teenagers
    And always have morning and sipntenouse strong erection
    In last 2009 I had due to spontiouse erection 2 rod like vents in the peins and they terrifying me.
    So that I masterbate to check and erection and every thing is OK
    I addiction to masterbatation and I bring Internet cable
    In the same day I had watch something about peins enlargement and I try that pumping by home made one
    2012 erection become hard to achieve
    Hard flicced and other symptoms
    I wake up with moving wood with Strange feeling when I click it I found hard lamp like vein or rope but hadunder gland top the shaft
    Then my erection quality did not the same lower Erection
    Glance did not full
    Senstivity and lobedo
    I do doppler twice
    FRIST time I was so afraid and I had venous leakage but doctor may be you are afraid this test is wrong
    The I retest after 3 weeks
    Good result no sign of any abnormal
    But
    Ed remain
    What I want to know
    Did I injury my self?
    Can I cure my ed
    So doctor said mind issue
    I try to NoFap as I can
    Some said 3 months challenge you 7 months
    But me I don't know may years without cure
    If any one with medical background I ask what is the injury of peins pump and can NoFap help me ?
    Thank you.

20. Tonytone

Tonytone Fapstronaut

I'm so fucking glad I reread this. I needed to hear it again and reinforce the fact that I WILL heal. Thanks, brother.

Last edited: May 24, 2018