1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. stephanD

stephanD Fapstronaut

You are breaking free. Keep with it.

"The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." - Thomas A. Edison

2. Crunchy leaves

Crunchy leaves Fapstronaut

Day 4/8, having an urges for entire day when i'm in my house and having a serious sleep problem which make me can't sleep and only able to sleep from 3 am to 6 am...what a really bad condition eh?

3. unk45d3

unk45d3 Fapstronaut

I'm experiencing the same issue since I'm quitting weed as well as PMO... It's a horrible situation, especially since we're at our weakest when we're sleep deprived.

The only thing that's helping me is trying to spend as much time as possible in public, where I can't give into urges. Sleep aids are really helpful too, also cheap and available over the counter if you live near a pharmacy.

Any idea what's causing the sleep disturbance?

TC10 likes this.
  4. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

11/10. Time to double my goal to 20 days.

I'm busy at the moment, and I don't have the time to even think about PMO. This situation helps me a lot at the moment.
    It can be horrible indeed, especially when you're trying to quit PMO. I can only tell you: keep going, because if you give in to PMO because you think it'll help you'll only make it worse. All the best!

DerNeuMann and stephanD like this.
  5. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

6. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

7. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

Day 1/50
    Have an awesome day & Happy Pesach

Ezpz, DerNeuMann and stephanD like this.
  8. Wiktor.sta

Wiktor.sta Fapstronaut

It's nice keep going but why

9. Wiktor.sta

Wiktor.sta Fapstronaut

And i am not saying that i am better. I am dumb as fuck. And i dont judge. I am just asking why?

10. stephanD

stephanD Fapstronaut

Hi @Wiktor.sta no judgment here either and I don't think you are as dumb as fuck.
    Did you mean:
    It's nice keep going but why did you relapse?

@Aleksey Can you work out what triggers you, is it emotional? When you feel sad, lonely, depressed, angry or is it circumstantial, ie in your room alone bored, browsing p-subs which leads to...

I'm spending a lot of time on my own at the moment feeling down about a number of things I'm finding myself turning up here more and more just to remind myself what I do and don't want to do.

JakeLange, TC10 and DerNeuMann like this.
  11. stephanD

stephanD Fapstronaut

13/16 into the weekend and I'll be doubling my target again :)

12. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

It's difficult but everyone here understands what it's like. The good news is that if you stick with it, this stage will pass.

13. Wiktor.sta

Wiktor.sta Fapstronaut

No . I dont ask why he relapse. I am just curious where he is going. He relapse every 1-4 days. He stop asking questions. Insted of asking ,,why" we have to ask ,,what i can do with that" ,, How i can overcome this",, What i am doing wrong what is good". I don't like this thread beacuse of ,,nofap" here become something trivial. Just overcoming addiction. When i was starting with my first 127 days streak it was something more. It brings excitement, marvelous change, new wave of emotion, new pattern of thoughts. We dont do nofap beacuse we just want to get rid of addiction. If it were so, no one would do it. We want to change life. Sorry for judgement. I have to say this. And please dont ask what i am doing on this thread and forum.

14. Wiktor.sta

Wiktor.sta Fapstronaut

And i say i am dumb as fuck not beacuse i am craving for validation.

15. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

Okay so the 3 of us are almost at the same day. Keep going guys!

stephanD, Ezpz and DerNeuMann like this.
  16. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

17. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut