1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Extreme Body Transformation - Day 275

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by VirilitySupreme, Mar 30, 2018.

1. JakeLange

JakeLange Fapstronaut

Found it. You’ve got a lot of great info on there and I like the humor you throw in now & then. Thank you!

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Thanks !!!! What do you do to get/stay so lean? All the best

3. Great Job, but How did you measure your testosterone level????

4. VirilitySupreme

VirilitySupreme Fapstronaut

Thank you man ! I appreciate it !

I will Copy and Paste a segment from an article that I have up on my Blog and that relates to your question (Article: How to Get a V-Taper):

"Getting your waist size to smaller proportions should be every man’s #1 Priority.

When you carry more body fat, you are increasing the rate at which your Testosterone turns into Estrogen.

If this wasn’t enough of a castration, your body fat will turn your Dihydrotestosterone (responsible for male secondary sexual characteristics) into inactive metabolites (Source).

This process works as a feedback loop:

A man gains body fat which reduces his Testosterone and Dihydrotestosterone levels (and raises his Estrogen),

making it harder for him to lose body fat and gain muscle mass.

Now that his Testosterone and Dihydrotestosterone are depleted, he will gain body fat more easily and lose his muscle mass at the same time.

We can now reverse engineer this feedback loop:

Reducing your body fat will have a positive impact on your circulating Testosterone and Dihydrotestosterone (and it will lower your Estrogen), which will make it harder to gain body fat in the long-term.

We all know by now that losing body fat is a matter of dieting.

Do whatever it takes to lose that gut ! Get disciplined and get your diet in check.

Only eat foods that are pure representatives of their macro-nutrients.

Sweet potatoes are solely carbohydrates and fiber.

Combine these foods for a month and you’ll be golden:

Chicken breasts, tuna, egg whites, oatmeal, brown rice, sweet potatoes, almonds, walnuts, peanuts, etc.

Once you got your diet in check, focus on heavy compound movements at the gym to raise your Testosterone and burn off the extra body fat that you have left."

In short, having a shredded core is all about dieting and eating foods that will slowly but surely force your body to raise Testosterone and burn body fat at the same time.

Having a well defined core is therefore a HORMONAL process and will not be attained by doing cardio or any other ab exercise that people say you need to do (yet they have no abs lol).

Hope it helps,

Kurt

5. VirilitySupreme

Somebody beneath you posted a question that is similar to yours. You can check out my answer as it think it pertains to your question.

6. VirilitySupreme

Thank you ! I got my blood drawn by a doctor.

7. Abetterbrain

Abetterbrain Fapstronaut

How do you test your T levels, mate?

8. Abetterbrain

Abetterbrain Fapstronaut

Just read another post. You get it done at the doctors?

9. VirilitySupreme

Yes sir.

10. Great work, and great thread. @VirilitySupreme, every one of your posts comes with a crazy extreme electric guitar riff soundtrack in my head. I do have the flu though.

At the beginning of January I was a fat bastard. After 91 days straight weight loss (based roughly on seven day averages) I just hit the top of my healthy weight range. A few kilos to lose before I'm comfortable, but milestone reached.

It's nearly time to start saying "time to hit the weights soon". Note that I only plan on saying that soon. I haven't decided whether I'm actually going to follow through with it. :D

VirilitySupreme and MasterGamer like this.
  11. Why do you think of overweight people as fat bastards?

Warrior1995 likes this.
  12. ClassicCase

ClassicCase Fapstronaut

Using the balls that God gave you correctly.

TheNewestCreation likes this.
  13. ClassicCase

ClassicCase Fapstronaut

He was referring to himself man. Not overweight people in general.

14. Abetterbrain

Abetterbrain Fapstronaut

You in America? Don't think UK doctors will do that just on request. They're fucking useless.

NZT 48 likes this.
  15. Yes, I can read. :rolleyes: It follows that if he thinks of himself as a "fat bastard", that is how he thinks of others. :eek:

16. VirilitySupreme

Congratulations on the progress man ! I'm happy that you are improving and wish you all the best for the rest of the journey.

Damn, you just lit a fire under my ass :D. Go lift man, it will change your life !

ShyMonk555 likes this.
  17. VirilitySupreme

That sucks. Yes I am. You gotta be persistant. Tell them you have no libido whatsoever, brain fog, depression and that you think you might have Low-Testosterone. It's just a test, you are not asking for TRT.

Otherwise, there a plenty of places online where they send you a package so that you can draw your own blood and send the package back to get your Test levels back. I've got friends who did it.

18. ClassicCase

ClassicCase Fapstronaut

Assumption on your part.. perhaps..

19. TheGoldenEra

TheGoldenEra Distinguished Fapstronaut

Yooo lads caaaalllmmm it down with the flexing hahaha. I gotta say you lot got pretty dope bodies, but drop a trigger warning on it. Some girls/guys might get triggered to PMO. Thanks in advance also didn't hope to offend Anyone ;D

20. Hahaha