1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Video Game Addiction/Obsession

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by guy209, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Funkypunky

Funkypunky Fapstronaut

If you dont find difference between 13 and 25 then buddy there is something wrong with you .

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Funkypunky

Funkypunky Fapstronaut

Develop and mature are different words . Im not offending you just drop it and move on .

3. NightReaper775

NightReaper775 Fapstronaut

9th? You must be really developed by your age or you really had a great environment growing up.

leo da king likes this.
  4. Hatfuge

Hatfuge Fapstronaut

Gaming is no more than entertainment, entertainment for me should be low priority, I still play, but mostly when I have nothing else to do.

Finishing a game is no more than a lot of lost hours you could have used to improve yourself or life in general.

If you have no dreams or are 100% satisfied and happy playing games for 10 hours every day go ahead.

5. Hardly disagree entertainment is necesarry for mental health.

6. NightReaper775

10 hours of entertainment? That will only destroy your mental health and your tolerance to dopamine so that you crave more and more enjoyment and have less and less discipline. It happened to me.

7. I never said nothing about 10 hours but i mean entertainment in general.

8. NightReaper775

I tend to agree, but we have to differentiate very clearly a few hours of enjoyment from addiction or non-stop binging.

9. So new god of war reviews are out and many spoke about best game for current consoles gen. So sir @guy209 if you like norse mythology dont be scared and go for this masterpiece.

10. guy209

guy209 Fapstronaut

@Fehr I've decided to buy the game on CD and give it a try. That way I can always sell it if things go sour.

Thanks for all your help

P.S
    I've been thinking about the subject of parenthhod for quite a while now. Maybe I'll get some insights from this game. Who knows.

Deleted Account likes this.