1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

21/90

3 Week mark
    Also 30th day of cold showers :)

stephanD, TC10 and Gripseeker like this.
  2. TanglePie

TanglePie Fapstronaut

24/34 and another night of strong urges. Tough but being focused helps.

TC10 and Gripseeker like this.
  3. Father Dan

Father Dan Fapstronaut

Day 4/20 so far, going for 20 at the moment as that would beat my highest streak of 18 days no PMO.

@basitjee if your dead set on continuing your challenge, try get to 6 months like the OP did.

TC10, Ezpz, DerNeuMann and 1 other person like this.
  4. Gripseeker

Gripseeker Fapstronaut

Enjoyed reading about your progress guys @Father Dan @TanglePie @Ezpz @basitjee @stephanD @pillan24 @ModdedEnigma
    Happy I can add to it myself: 16 days. But I don't like the number 16. I like 17 more. I want 17!

@Ezpz It seems I will not catch you in the coming days :)

@Aleksey special message for you, you were struggling the past days, but you're doing good. Can I give you a tip? Put as much time as you can in reading and following others on nofap. Reorientate your brain by doing that to focus!

@bookblooming @Pranav1486 Don't give up guys. Please read the tip above :)

@Inspire360 Welcome friend! Try to post here daily if you can.

@TC10 I don't see you posting your own progress but I see an encouraging 4 days on your profile. Keep it up!

TC10 and TanglePie like this.
  5. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

The next challenge is clear. 120 days (3 months) then four months then six months then life. :)

stephanD, TC10, Gripseeker and 2 others like this.
  6. TanglePie

TanglePie Fapstronaut

0/7 as I have just relapsed. Not going to let it knock me. 24 days without PMO and 1 day relapse is nothing to beat myself up over. I am disappointed in myself but pick myself up and dust myself off.

Going to learn from my mistake. So I can improve. Aware of the chaser effect. Push through this week and set for two weeks. With you guys i have got this

stephanD, Gripseeker and Ezpz like this.
  7. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

day 64/90

TC10, Gripseeker and Ezpz like this.
  8. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

Congrats on hitting 24 days bro thats a great milestone. Make sure to sit down and have a good think about what went wrong, and maybe what you could change going into the future.

Maybe you relapse at a certain time of the day? Well then you could maybe schedule to do something at that time so you won't have to worry about dealing with urges.

Keep at it man

stephanD, TanglePie and Gripseeker like this.
  9. Gripseeker

Gripseeker Fapstronaut

Very good man, you can do it!
    Do you know now already what you are gonna tell yourself when an urge comes visit you?

TanglePie likes this.
  10. TanglePie

TanglePie Fapstronaut

Yeah I know exactly what went wrong. P subs which then led to full on P.

Ezpz likes this.
  11. TanglePie

TanglePie Fapstronaut

I am going to politely tell that urge to f*ck off :)

Gripseeker likes this.
  12. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

5/10
    This is impressive!
    Nice. 3 weeks is a good milestone I’d say.
    I used to write longer messages here but lately I’ve mostly had conversations over PM’s. Besides that I’ve been really busy (which is good actually I’d say). But I’ll do my best to keep you all more up to date, but I just want to say that there’s no need to worry. :)
    It’s okay. But please, watch out the coming days. After a good streak it’s even easier to mess it up (I’m speaking out of experience). But no need to worry. Focus on NoFap the coming days, and after 5 days you’ll be back on track I think. All the best man.
    I want to be there so bad one day. People like you are motivating.

stephanD, max9292 and TanglePie like this.
  13. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

14. Father Dan

Father Dan Fapstronaut

Day 5/20 no worries.

Ezpz, Gripseeker and Deleted Account like this.
  15. Wiktor.sta

Wiktor.sta Fapstronaut

After suicide attempt starting with everything again (Easy just attention seeking) :) ;)

16. Father Dan

Father Dan Fapstronaut

I sincerely hope you are okay and I am glad that your suicide attempt was unsuccessful, that you are still with us.

But I must admit, when I was first reading this, I felt like you were seriously taking the piss? Oh well, I won't hold it against you for now, and give you the benefit of the doubt. Take care mate best of luck.

17. NobleKid

NobleKid Fapstronaut

aight 2 days over. I think every time I beat a goal I need to be careful since I think I can relapse after that.
    3 days is next goal.

TC10, Ezpz, Gripseeker and 1 other person like this.
  18. Congratulations on reaching your goal! It is good that you are careful, it is very easy to relapse when you have reached a goal.

Ezpz and Gripseeker like this.