1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Meditation Challenge - 60 days

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by meatsandwich, Mar 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Count me in!
    I used to meditate, but sadly lost that habit about 6 months ago. I used Headspace. Downloaded their content from pirate website:emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_disappointed_relieved:
    I'm starting again from tomorrow!

Deleted Account and skyhit like this.
  2. skyhit

skyhit Fapstronaut

Day 7

Nice enough.
    I think that @Afraid is very right in saying that its hard to focus when you are tired. I am really busy and tired these days so i am not being able to focus like i did before.

Didn't realized that its been a week. GREAT!

3. I meditated 10 minutes but it wasn't good quality and I barely tried. Tired.

Day 10.

skyhit and Future role model like this.
  4. skyhit

skyhit Fapstronaut

Day 8

I'm just very tired these days. Too busy.
    Guided mediation again. 5min mediation and om chanting. It was rather very difficult. I woke up at 3:30 and again slept at 4:30 i think..while studying.
    Then woke up shortly at 5:00.

5. I know what you mean, also very tired, especially during the mornings.

I did 10 minutes of meditation and it felt okay.

Future role model likes this.
  6. Day 1
    I finally meditated today! I used Headspace and started from the beginning. It feels great to start meditating again!

stephanD, skyhit and Deleted Account like this.
  7. Did 10 minutes this morning. My focus was good the first 5 minutes but then I kind of trailed off. Anyway, it's getting better and easier.

Day 12.

Future role model and skyhit like this.
  8. skyhit

skyhit Fapstronaut

Day 9

Minor improvement.
    Will be better soon..

9. stephanD

stephanD Fapstronaut

I'm in, currently on a 3 day streak and aiming for 7. I'm aiming for 7 days because the weekend is when I normally forget.
    Also I think you should let go of any expectations of your meditation, some days it's good some days are less focused, it will change with time, don't stress about it. Be kind.

10. Day 2
    Meditated today using Headspace and it felt awesome! Andy is such a great coach :)

skyhit and stephanD like this.
  11. skyhit

skyhit Fapstronaut

Day 10

Improvement. Feeling better right now.
    Guided meditation again

12. Today I just enjoyed the time sitting there and letting thoughts wander. It was nice.

Day 13.

skyhit and stephanD like this.
  13. stephanD

stephanD Fapstronaut

day 4/7 :) must find a way to remember to meditate over the weekend when my morning routine is different.

skyhit and Deleted Account like this.
  14. skyhit

skyhit Fapstronaut

Day 11

Did not get up early. Meditated in daytime.
    Not the best of my experience.

15. skyhit

skyhit Fapstronaut

Day 12

Exactly the same

16. skyhit

skyhit Fapstronaut

Day 13

Very good day.
    Tried headspace today. It's great.

Thanks @Dane17 for that!

17. You're welcome! I found Headspace audios and videos on the pirate sites, so you can search them up if you don't want to pay for the app(just saying, I'm not promoting piracy in any way).

skyhit likes this.
  18. stephanD

stephanD Fapstronaut

Day 5/7
    I made it guys! I meditated over the weekend, though a little bit last minute at the end of the day rather than in the morning. It does feel different not as clean(?) but by maintaining my streak I know that I'll be more likely to meditate for the rest of this week and build the habit. I'm also a fan of headspace they do a bundle deal with Spotify if you already pay for that, otherwise whatever works.

skyhit and Future role model like this.
  19. skyhit

skyhit Fapstronaut

Day 14

Wow two weeks. Headspace is going good for me.

stephanD and Future role model like this.
  20. AppropriateHurry

AppropriateHurry Fapstronaut

Day 1:
    I meditated this morning for 5 minutes. This was my first time ever meditating. I'm going to keep doing 5 minutes until I become comfortable with it. This morning it was difficult for me to keep my eyes closed and to be still. Also was having trouble with thoughts racing through my head.