1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Meditation Challenge - 60 days

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by meatsandwich, Mar 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Day 1
    I haven't meditated last 2 days, they were awful... Anyways, I continued using headspace today(I finished Day 3) and I hope I'll stick to this habit.

skyhit likes this.
  2. skyhit

skyhit Fapstronaut

Day 15.
    Not one of the best days.

3. stephanD

stephanD Fapstronaut

Oh yeah 7/7 days! I might just be able to build this into a habit after all :)
    Doubling my goal to 14 days. (I'll get to 60 at some point ;))

skyhit likes this.
  4. Jungler

Jungler Fapstronaut

Uh. I have no idea what day I am on. Maybe a little over 10 days.

I kind of suck of reporting every day my meditation session, but at least you know I've been doing it from quite a while and have no intention to stop.

Been using meditation to ease stress levels and anxiety, but not so much to improve concentration which I need to surpass my past streaks.

skyhit likes this.
  5. skyhit

skyhit Fapstronaut

Damm! I missed today.
    I was very very busy with school and everything going on in my home and just forgot the fact that i needed to meditate.

Oh! I lost my streak. I thinks it will have to be day 0 again. Right?

6. skyhit

skyhit Fapstronaut

I did not did PMO. I Will never do it.I just missed a day without meditating.
    Does that means that my days should reset to 0 in this challenge??

Awakeatlast likes this.
  7. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

imma join, day 0 here, my meditation will be 10min+ just letting my thoughts go,

skyhit and Awakeatlast like this.
  8. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

day 0- did 3 minutes meditation, I had a headache, which is now gone, I love it, and why so short, Is because I am hungry, my mind is like go eat them eggs

skyhit likes this.
  9. samaxcel

samaxcel Fapstronaut

Day1 of mine starting from today

skyhit likes this.
  10. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

did another 3minutes

skyhit likes this.
  11. skyhit

skyhit Fapstronaut

Day 16.
    Good enough

12. pranav02

pranav02 Fapstronaut

I'm in I guess.

Awakeatlast likes this.
  13. Duellant

Duellant Fapstronaut

I'm happy and grateful that this Challenge exists. It's difficult for me to meditate on a regular basis, but with this Challenge might be the perfect chance for me to develope this precious habit. Maybe I'll miss a day here and there. But I'm determined to stay the course with a success rate of 50 % Minimum.

I begin tomorrow

skyhit likes this.
  14. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

imma do some guided meditation , 1hour, that's my crack, I do it on insight timer, and it's called floating, ended up not doing floating but other ones

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
    skyhit likes this.
  15. skyhit

skyhit Fapstronaut

Day 17.
    Headspace is doing great for me

16. Duellant

Duellant Fapstronaut

Very short meditation at the end of the day. It's a beginning.

Deleted Account likes this.
  17. skyhit

skyhit Fapstronaut

WOW THATS AMAZING. ITS A HUGE DEAL!

Awakeatlast likes this.
  18. skyhit

skyhit Fapstronaut

Day 18
    This is not easy. But i dont like things that are easy.

Deleted Account likes this.
  19. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

day 2 ive been doing meditation now and then, but I'm getting bored if it, but I think I'm getting used to it because my dreams are productive ones, they're like waking up telling me a sign to study

20. Whatever one does, whether meditation, yoga, guided meditation, kriya, binaural beat mediation, whatever...abstaining from PMO will act as a catalyst for impressive progress in the meditation world. As for me, I reserve the last part of my day for meditation, reading yoga literature, and watching informative, inspiring videos from Cliff High, gurus and other people of the sort. That entire period is to stimulate the higher centers, deeper levels of my being. I have more than enough time for this kind of thing now since the days of the massive time and energy drainage from PMO is now finally over.

Awakeatlast likes this.